• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • fancy a last minute coast to coast or a bit of a last minute why not thing?
  • shortbaldone
    Free Member

after 21 years of being married and 3 years of the worse shiit i can imagine, my divorce is finalised this wednesday.
    by way of having something different to remember i have booked 4th and 5th of feb off work, plus the whole of the following week, w/c 8th feb.
    been through the "dont believe it, me" and the "its all my fault me" and the "fuuk it drink me" bits (the last one went on for over a year!)and after a nasty illness too am now in the "shiit you idiot, lose the 2 stone and sort yourself out" bit, which only started just over a week ago, so fitness is close to pants (6 mile very very slow jog is the limit)but improving.
    anyway, thought i might have a bit of a day or 3 ride or something so anyone fancy coast to coast at an odd time of year, last minute, ill prepared, just by way of fuuk it why not? or summit similar? or suggestions welcome?, big motivator if i dont have just me to turn up for….happy to do driving and fund most of it etc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘fancy a last minute coast to coast or a bit of a last minute why not thing?’ is closed to new replies.