Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Family trip to the doctors…anti biotics for all !
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

2 x children with Impetigo

2 x parents with high temp and tonsillitis

Anyone make good soup/want to clean the house/take the boys out ? I even said to the doctor I’m going to work cos it will be less stressful ! She said bed rest ! How the heck we supposed to do that with two boys under 4 !

We are strict with the TV only allowing 30mins daily…no way today its stuck on Cartoon network !

Have fun being well !

wwaswas

no way today its stuck on Cartoon network

I think exceptional circumstances might mean it’s best to relax this for the duration?

It won’t kill them and will probably mean you all get better a bit quicker?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

totally they are loving all the cak thats on…like a new world to them ! My oldest who’s 4 is asking why hes never seen them before! er the remote was broken but works today !

wwaswas

Ah, I read it as ‘it’s not stuck on cartoon network today’.

My wife taught a 5 year old child with an American accent once but both parents were very English. She asked the mum if they’d lived in the US at all. She went all sheepish and explained she worked at home and that, pre starting school, had used American tv shows and cartoons as ‘child care’ so much the kid had learned to speak from them…

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…I’ll stick it on the Chinese channel !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Family trip to the doctors…anti biotics for all !’ is closed to new replies.