Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Family trip to Les Arcs August 2015
  • bro1968
    Free Member

I’m off on a two week family holiday to Bourg St Maurice in August and am trying to squeeze in as much bike time as possible. If there is anyone out there in a similar position who fancies hitting the trails please get in touch. It’s my first time to the area so don’t have any knowledge of where the best trails can be found. Just can’t wait to get out there!

Northwind

I don’t know if yvan bonin is still doing solo guiding but if he is, see if you can book him for a day- I spent some of my happiest days’ riding chasing his wheel when he was guiding with white room. The offspring of yoda, cantona, and a boulder.

Might be some of the other guiding companies can do you a one-day… Les Arcs is fine to explore by yourself in the park but you’ll get the most out of it with local knowledge.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Contact Stevo at the White room, top guy and company who will I’m sure try to accommodate you along with their organised trips with guests at the chalet.

Failing that, hammer down black 8 all day racing the funicular. Miss it, you loose.

bro1968
    Free Member

Thanks Northwind. I’ll check him out. I’ve been in touch with Trail Addiction who might be able to squeeze me in for the day. Just trying to avoid getting hopelessly lost and making the most of the riding without the family in tow.

bro1968
    Free Member

I’ve heard good things about the White Room too so I’ll check them out. I’m hoping there are some like minded Dad’s out there who’ll be in the area in August and fancy hooking up for a few rides without guides. I’ll be there from August 8th – 21st. I can’t be the only one??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Family trip to Les Arcs August 2015’ is closed to new replies.