Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Family friendly restaurants in Inverness
  • RustyMac

Evening,

I’m off to Inverness next weekend to cycle in the Etape Loch Ness and we are staying in the city.

I am looking for some recommendations for a family friendly restrestaurent I can take the support crew – my better half and our 2 year daughter ( off for a jolly to Inverness) to on the Saturday night. As there are a few thousand people taking part I figured I should probably try and book somewhere so we don’t end up sitting on a wall somewhere eating fish and chips out the paper.

Cheers

Rusty

juggins

Cafe 1 on castle street is good with a reasonable early evening menu, good food with sourced locally ingredients. Definitely worth bookin. Otherwise pizza express by the station does the business.

Enjoy the Etape.

RustyMac

Cheers juggins, this is my first go at a sportive hence the support crew. Will have a wee Google for cafe 1 and see if the menu tickles their fancy.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Been to Jimmy Chung’s before…bank syrret i thinl..by the river. Chinese buffet pleasant enuf..easy with kids..just pick a bit of what they fancy. Was a few yes ago mind.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Jimmy chungs…..boak. I guess youll go miles on all the msg russ 🙂

Johnny foxes 🙂 although not sure if kid friendly. Great mussels

kcal

Is the Mustard Seed open in evenings? could/should be quite family friendly would have thought.

Have got on quite well at Bella Italia as well.

nairnster
    Free Member

Beefeater at Loch Ness House hotel. Pretty good and sometimes have offers on kids meals too. Kids eat free saturdays between 12 and 5pm

wheeliegood
    Free Member

Yeh as above.. cafe 1… mustard seed…. a couple to add to the shortlist – the kitchen…. riva’s pizzeria

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Family friendly restaurants in Inverness’ is closed to new replies.