• This topic has 24 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • FALLOUT 4 !!!!!!!
  • beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Waaaaaaaa it’s coming out in Nov 10th , what n epic game , just watched the e3 launch on YouTube . Looks to be amazing , if you wanna spend £215 you can get a very limited edition pip boy that takes your phone ! Only downside for me is its ps4 and xbox1 only so I gotta upgrade my ps3. Anyone else a fan ?

Drac

Pre-ordered my copy a month or so ago.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

I am quite excited…got about 7 or 8 xbox360 games to start and finish before I will get a nextgen console though…

akira

Ordered star wars and not sure I have enough free time for the life vacuum that fallout is. Will pick it up once star wars starts to bore me.

Drac

I was tempted by Star Wars but I played the Beta and wasn’t convinced.

akira

I quite enjoyed it plus actual game has air battles as well, screaming round in an X wing should be pretty fun. Fallout for more cerebral play after that but lost a lot of time to fallout 3…..

Sancho
    Free Member

i need to order it and a ps4 and a new tv

chojin
    Free Member

I really enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront. Very mindless and entertaining which is exactly what I want from a game.

JonBoy
    Free Member

I really cant wait. Also thinking about Elite:Dangerous. Played all the other fallouts.

Drac

I quite enjoyed it plus actual game has air battles as well, screaming round in an X wing should be pretty fun

Yes that part is appealing.

akira

If people are on star wars on PS4 add me chokomoroko. Or just in general, don’t know many yoof.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

I can’t do links for some reason but watch the 33 minute build up on YouTube . It’s amazing !

Drac

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2CCmkm0s9o[/video]

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Something about having a shepherd as a best friend really adds to the appeal . Also looks like my old shepherd !

akira

Just to be clear to people it’s a German shepherd and nothing weird.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I really enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront. Very mindless and entertaining which is exactly what I want from a game.

It will be a piss poor little brother of X-wing. If they’re going to make a shooty x-wing game, make a proper one. It will sell millions of copies.

Drac

It’s a very different game to X-wing.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Lol @ akira

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

They should have just kept it to ground combat Drac, or made the maps big enough for air support to actually feel vaguely life like. (eg the big maps on BF2/BF3)

Northwind

Fallout 3 was good for a while but it’s the same as skyrim (and most of their others), if you go around doing sidequests etc you level up far faster than the game progression and end up with maximum everything before you’re halfway through the game. Kind of poor, for this sort of game. (oh, and if you raised the level cap, half the monsters turned into joyless bullet sponges)

Loved the wasteland though, what a sense of place, almost as good as stalker’s pripyat.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Level up faster than the game progression ? I wish. Not the best in the world but I’m not that shabby either. Was always a bit of a struggle for me. Anyone playing fallout shelter app ?

akira

I loved being the hardest man in the world in skyrim, I’d just hang around waiting for some dragon to give me a funny look or spill my pint.

Northwind

@beermonster,I didn’t mean it gets easy; the enemies scale to you after all. It just means you run out of character progression.

Also, morally, it’s reprehensible- since the monsters get more powerful with the player character, the wasteland soon becomes uninhabitable to everyone else 😆

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

I’ve got fallout shelter on my phone. I have re started 3 times. 8ts just to difficult !

D0NK

Only downside for me is its ps4 and xbox1 and PC only so I gotta upgrade my ps3

FTFY after a quick check, you had me worried then.

Thought FO3 was OK but preferred NV.

I get the lack of progression thing, the scalable enemies can sometimes be a bit ho hum, but the most annoying part of FO (3 and NV) was that you could level up skills you never used. In FONV there were few options/ammo for lasers early on so you have to use guns a lot but you can still put all your skill points into energy for later on, daft.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘FALLOUT 4 !!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.