• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • fallout 3
  • shreck
    Free Member

thinking of getting fallout 3,anyone got it and is it worth getting?

conkerman
    Free Member

Aint got it but hear good things from trustworthy sources.

Conks

Dougal
    Free Member

Is good fun. A little frustrating at first until you learn to run away from fights.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

It’s ok not fantastic but playable, if you find it at knock down bargain price then worth playing.

Haze

Playing it at the moment – a little tough to get into at first but very enjoyable once you’ve found your way around and built up your inventory a bit.

If it sounds like your thing, then I’d say well worth it – especially if you can get it for free 😉

samuri
    Free Member

I thought it was great. you have to learn to use the aiming system otherwise you’ll find it really hard. Never just go into a fight guns blazing like normal 1st person games. Target and aim every time until you run out of the XP that lets you do it. I really enjoyed it. Finished it a while ago now mind.

Just getting to the end of Bioshock now which is another excellent game. Bioshock is better IMO though.

Drac

Bioshock forget to finish that must play it again.

lyons
    Free Member

I’m playing it at the moment… Its a great game in my opinion. I’ve wasted far too much time playing it as im unemloyed at the moment… I’d repeat what is said above, its tactical, and at first quite hard to get into…

oxnop
    Free Member

Defo worth getting. I played it constantly while I was off work with an injury. The map is huge and its the most challanging game i’ve played in a long time.

snowpaul
    Free Member

Bioshock is amazing – better visually than Fallout 3 however i have got addicted to Fallout 3 – its really really good when you get tooled up and have to do the quests – like those choose your own adventure books as a kid ! – IF you get frustrated use this –

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/939933/54966

saved my sanity on many occasions – a complete walk thru with tips

cheers

paul

Creg

Really enjoyed it. Its quite slow to start but as mentioned it gets better when you get further into it. Its a game that lasts too, which I thought was a bonus as I like long games.

Some of the bonus skills are great fun, especially ones that turn targets into mere bloody smears and a brain. Excellent range of weapons too, with the ability to make your own as well.

I finished it once working through just the core storyline and then sold my 360 without playing through it again. Hoping to get it for my laptop and work through it again on that completing all the quests.

Another plus for Bioshock here, loved that game but never got to finish it.

Drac

Had a quick play again this am, the sniper rifle is pretty good as is the flamer.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I stopped playing it after I mercilessly massacred everyone on the hotel with an axe. I don’t think it brought out the best in me!

Drac

Hahaha! The little kid in Atom City doesn’t like me since I killed his sheriff dad he takes great pleasure in telling me, sadly I can’t put him out of his misery.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘fallout 3’ is closed to new replies.