• This topic has 110 replies, 88 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by br.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • Fake Boobies
  • captainsasquatch
    Free Member

[ninja edit] @captainsasquatch – sorry about that, thought I was just taking the piss out of someone’s strange choice of words

Apology accepted, but one should think before taking the piss, MrNice.

CheesybeanZ

The sister in law had them done , shes built like a prepubescent 12 yr old boy .( has majour eating issues) Went from a nipple too C cup and they look ridiculous on her physical build really really obvious they’ve been done .

Cougar

I fully expect this thread to be decorated with copious amounts of cleavage – I do not encourage this, nor do I condemn it…

Can I just say, I’m proud that this thread has been (predominantly) wholly sensible thus far. Thank you.

tinybits
    Free Member

A friend had it done. Hers were totally for confidence / cosmetic reasons. I really couldn’t see the need, but she was certain it would make a difference to her. Went to about a c cup I think and it did make a big difference to her confidence.
    I also know they didn’t feel at all natural (I was asked to check, in full view and with permission from my now wife, comparing feel to my now sister in laws….. That was a good night!!!!), just like a big too hard lump. Having said that, it appears partners since then don’t have any issues with it at all.

bigjim

I once spent a night with a lady who had had six nipples, along the milk line, and had had the extra ones removed surgically when they started growing into boobs. Just had to share.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

On a younger woman of any cup size then I’d say stay natural unless it really is a problem, rather than just a symptom. On an older woman of more ample proportions it can help a bit in terms of support rather than size gain.

I’ve an open mind after experiencing a few sets of varying attractiveness.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Seen people who have had them done, quite often just before or after they dump their partners. A few people for whom that wasn’t the case. Unless someone is very small, very asymmetrical or has had Cancer, I’d want to really understand their reasons very fully.

tomd
    Free Member

Pregnancy would be a cheaper option upfront and achieve the same result, with the bonus of a baby.

burchill
    Free Member

‘Met’ three pairs, all done to boost their respective confidences. Only one pair looked natural, and that (I’m guessing) was because they were in proportion with her build – funnily enough they were the only ones which felt natural(ish) too.

Current GF is a total gym bunny so was considering them after losing way more weight than necessary (in my opinion), but decided against them because she feared they’d make her look fat..?! ¯\_(?)_/¯

CountZero

Never been with anyone who was, shall we say ‘spectacularly’ endowed, in fact they’ve all been ‘small, but perfectly formed’, and I’ve always preferred girls who are small and slim anyway.
    A wise man once said, “more than a handful is wasted”, and another, even wiser man said “excess is the bit you can’t get in your mouth”; wise words indeed… 😉

tillydog
    Free Member

Where I used to work, everyone had a decent (several £1000) bonus one year, and there was endless discussion about what it would be spent on.

One mate decided that he was going to get his GF the boobs she always wanted as a Christmas present. She was delighted, ecstatic and grateful for about 3 months after they were fitted – then she kicked him out.

I’m not proud to say that for literally years afterwards the opening line of any conversation that he had with anyone in the factory was “Who’s feeling your bonus this week, then, Dave?”

mboy
    Free Member

Got to reinforce the fact that body image issues only mask deeper psychological problems. I’ve only been lucky enough to go out with one girl (amongst many) that has been happy with her body, and ironically enough she was one of, if not, the most flat chested girls amongst them all.

Have dated a couple of girls with, to be fair, quite frankly enormous jumper bunnies. One said hers were so big (32GG) they caused her constant issues, and she kept talking about getting them reduced so that she can live a more normal life. The other had 34F and was happy with them, but did admit that any form of exercise was an issue, and she had other body image issues anyway.

Was seeing one girl some years ago who had, to be honest, probably the most perfect natural pair I’d ever seen (perfection has less to do with size than it does shape and proportion IMO), yet of course she hated her body and wanted to get an enormous boob job for some reason. Current GF wasn’t last in the queue when they were handing them out, yet she still thinks the key to “making herself more attractive” is to get bigger bangers… 😕

One of the girls that rides with our road group fairly often, who is very athletic, stands to attention probably a little more than she should at her age. We became friends and she added me as a friend on Instagram, and I was looking through her photos one day and… Well, she’s got photos on there from as far back as 2007, when she was decidedly very flat chested, where now she looks reasonably well in proportion, but they’re certainly higher and rounder than they should be. That and she’d make a good hat stand at a party! It’s not like she’s lacking in self confidence either (VERY sporty, plays footy for a mens team, quick on a bike, gym bunny, works in male dominated job etc.), and she’s not a girly girl in the slightest, so strikes me as odd that she’d have done it quite frankly! Anyway… Guess I’ll never know, so will leave it there.

Never quite understood how and why most women are so image obsessed, when to be honest, 9/10 men are more bothered about them being willing than they are the size of their chest (sorry that sounds crude, calling it like it is though). Personally, if we’re being shallow and judging on looks alone, I’m far more interested in a smile, nice eyes, a fantastic arse and athletic pair of legs than I am what’s inside the bra. Someone that makes me laugh and I can share my passions with is more important than any of that though, in which case if ever the money arose to contemplate a boob job, I’d hope my GF would suggest doing something far more interesting and worthwhile with it than spending it cosmetically.

MoreCashThanDash

The lovely MrsMC is very short but not lacking in frontage.

The extra weight – especially post kids – puts a lot of strain on her back and shoulders. Voluntarily wanting to run that risk if you go too big seems daft to me.

rOcKeTdOg

We get loads of failed silicone breast implants at work, boy what the silicone does to the surrounding tissue if it leaks is awful & I can see why they don’t feel natural. I’d not put one of those in my body, low confidence or not!

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

pregnancy definitely WONT be cheaper! 😉

votchy
    Free Member

If you go for it, quality definitely would be my advice, I work in a company that has taken on a massive amount of eastern European engineers, many of the females have obviously had surgery and insist on wearing very tight tops, I have yet to see one of these females who’s nipples point in the same direction (am not talking one pointing left and one pointing right, more 1 up and 1 down!!!)

The above aside, I am not a fan of fakies, still not seen any that look real and fakies can be spotted a mile off.

onehundredthidiot

Girl I knew hot them done for confidence reasons but she wad egocentric to say the least so was more a look at me exercise.

Went bigger than was reasonable. Walked around in tight tops announcing to all and sundry that the left one was called k1 and the right k2 (only amusing thing she said her whole life). Think she eventually had a disciplinary with the teaching council.

sadexpunk

I’m far more interested in a smile, nice eyes, a fantastic arse and athletic pair of legs than I am what’s inside the bra. Someone that makes me laugh and I can share my passions with is more important than any of that though, in which case if ever the money arose to contemplate a boob job, I’d hope my GF would suggest doing something far more interesting and worthwhile with it than spending it cosmetically.

pretty much sums it up for me too. mrs exp got big boobies, but i find small, skinny lasses with flat chests equally attractive as long as they conform to ^^^.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Have dated a lady with added frontage and have a couple of observations.

They are like a new car, fab to look at, great to play with but eventually they become normal. This applies to both the owner and person invited to play. The confidence boost is not long term if the underlying issues aren’t tackled.

Oh, and in the cold they remain cold which is like hugging two large snowballs after a cold winters day.

And don’t go more than two sizes up than she currently has, it will just look obviously false.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

go quality over quantity.

Yeah, you don’t want three.

Cougar

Oh, I don’t know…

rickmeister

Yeah, you don’t want three.

Coffee / keyboard interface scenario…

Three boobs…

Hmmmm. On the udder hand …

WillH

mboy – Member
    Never quite understood how and why most women are so image obsessed, when to be honest, 9/10 men are more bothered about them being willing than they are the size of their chest (sorry that sounds crude, calling it like it is though). Personally, if we’re being shallow and judging on looks alone, I’m far more interested in a smile, nice eyes, a fantastic arse and athletic pair of legs than I am what’s inside the bra. Someone that makes me laugh and I can share my passions with is more important than any of that though, in which case if ever the money arose to contemplate a boob job, I’d hope my GF would suggest doing something far more interesting and worthwhile with it than spending it cosmetically.

I suspect that if asked privately, i.e. not in front of mates, most blokes would agree. But there’s often a need to be seen to be one of the boys, and to therefore agree with the perceived consensus that bigger is better. Starts in the playground and extends to varying degrees into adulthood. Lads’ mags and women’s mags continuously reinforce the myth. So it’s no wonder that women can feel insecure despite having what most blokes would be very pleased to get their hands on, should they be so lucky.

binners

Never quite understood how and why most women are so image obsessed, when to be honest, 9/10 men are more bothered about them being willing than they are the size of their chest (sorry that sounds crude, calling it like it is though).

Because we live in what is still a pretty misogynistic society where women are judged on their looks, but blokes generally aren’t. Just look at it. Even female MP’s have comments passed on their looks, choice of clothing (Theresa Mays shoes). Did you read any comments in todays papers about George Osbournes suit yesterday in parliament? No. Exactly!

Also theres a multitude of billion pound industries, who’ve spent decades specifically feeding insecurities to women, then profiting from offering ‘solutions’, like snake oil salesmen.

Don’t worry though about the imbalance though. Those same industries are desperately trying to level the playing field…..

Good luck with that 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What ti seatpost for fake boobs 😈 ?

Cougar

An uppy-downy one I’d expect.

Northwind

binners – Member

Did you read any comments in todays papers about George Osbournes suit yesterday in parliament?

It’s pretty much the same suit that Frankie Boyle said makes him look like he’s going to Slytherin prom night so, kinda.

But yeah. It’s like thigh gap, I’d never even heard of that til I saw someone complain on facebook that she was worried about not having a thigh gap. WT actual F is that all about? It’s like we just pick random things to try and make women feel bad about. Hey ladies, are men disgusted by the colour of your bumhole? Then you need anal bleaching!

P-Jay
    Free Member

tomd – Member

Pregnancy would be a cheaper option upfront and achieve the same result, with the bonus of a baby.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha…

Ha ha ha

ha ha hahahahahahahah.

Never had kids have you?

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Thank you guys, for a well balanced and, dare I say it, sensitive posting on this subject.

tomd
    Free Member

Never had kids have you?

Yes, I’ve seen first hand it’s booby enhancing magic. It probably won’t work out cheaper long term granted.

maccruiskeen

Pregnancy would be a cheaper option upfront

What you mean is you’re only required to make a small deposit

bearnecessities

For a risky inbreastment.

hunterst
    Free Member

The wife spoke of this a few years ago.

I even offered to put my money where my mouth is. :mrgreen:

She banned me from having any say in the choosing of the boobs 😥

I started to show her pictures of my favorite boobs
    It was nice to share my hobby

I think my enthusiasm put her off 😥

I regret not being able to keep cool under pressure 😕
    Damn it!!

outofbreath
    Free Member

I only know two guys who’s wives got their boobs done. 12months and 18months later both their wives had moved on to other partners.

Yes, but is there a drawback?

wombat

is there a drawback?

EDIT

EDIT

EDIT

So many potential comments but so far I can only think of one that wouldn’t get me banned…Is this the joke about the elephant?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

I fully expect this thread to be decorated with copious amounts of cleavage – I do not encourage this, nor do I condemn it…

Can I just say, I’m proud that this thread has been (predominantly) wholly sensible thus far. Thank you.
    You’re welcome Mum.

Trimix
    Free Member

I wonder how we would feel if the size of our willy was visible all day long to women.

Lets face it, we don’t wear budgie smugglers on the beach do we.

Takes a good deal of self confidence to say you don’t care what others think.

Sadly I would suggest its only going to cover up a deeper issue (with her and with society).

votchy
    Free Member

Lets face it, we don’t wear budgie smugglers on the beach do we.

I do 😉

scu98rkr
    Free Member

Similar to you my wife and me have been together a long time.

I don’t think she was anywhere as near bothered by it as your girlfriend. But she would go on about getting a boob job every now and then.

She’s extremely pretty and petit, I suppose her breast were on the smaller side.

Anyway we recently had a kid and she’s breast feeding.

She’s sprung right back into shape but her breasts are really pretty big now like not massive massive but a proper good size.

She used to be a really good runner, but when you see her trying to jog to catch a train or something like that you can see its really affected her gait and movement.

Anyhow if she’d have a breast job, they’d be massive now and probably really heavy and frankly would nt look right at all.

I was really surprised how much the pregnancy effect them, so if you wife is ever planning on having kids I’d take that into account.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Mankinis FTW!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Fake Boobies’ is closed to new replies.