• This topic has 110 replies, 88 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by br.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • Fake Boobies
  • r8jimbob88
    Free Member

I fully expect this thread to be decorated with copious amounts of cleavage – I do not encourage this, nor do I condemn it…

Seriously though, my wife is set on getting a new pair. I’m just looking to see if there are any guys out there that have had the same “addition” to their relationship. Are their any cons that (apart from the risks associated with surgery) perhaps we/I need to think about?! Have there been any unexpected events worth noting?

For a little background, she’s 26, we’ve been together 11 years (yea!) We’ve been married 3 years. She’s been banging on about going bigger for as far back as we can both remember. Up until recently the costs associated have really never made this a consideration. She’s quite petite, about 5ft 2in size 6/8. I’m 100% happy with how she looks at the moment. She however, lacks confident with her current size (on the small size). She wants to look good in low cut tops etc etc.

Things are on track for a new pair by mid January…

Anyone care to share their experiences?

(Whoops wrong section of the forum…) anyone know how to move it to chat?

wrecker
    Free Member

Go no bigger than a C cup.

monkeychild
    Free Member

What tyres for silicone mounds?

boblo
    Free Member

OK here we go… Pics or… Oh never mind 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Having dated 3 women in my time who have had breast surgery, I think when people say it will help with confidence, it rarely does. Confidence is a deeper issue than that.

If it must be done, go quality over quantity.

jekkyl

we’ll need pictures to make a proper assessment.

Junkyard
    Free Member

THIS

It may well be treating a symptom and not a cause

km79
    Free Member

I only know two guys who’s wives got their boobs done. 12months and 18months later both their wives had moved on to other partners.

retro83
    Free Member

Onzadog – Member

Having dated 3 women in my time

🙄 Show off.

the-muffin-man

The obvious question is who does she want to look good for?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Not my wife, but one of my mates had implants.

I can’t comment on them personally, frankly post op I struggled the tell the difference, but my female friends who saw them uncovered said they were very ‘good’.

She was very happy and it made her more confident in that respect. I was surprised as she was an attractive women before / after, but if it made her happy.

The downsides, the same body image issues that drove her to have them, also drove her to think the weight gain she had post op was due to her getting fatter, wouldn’t hear the simple maths/physics that the implants weighed a decent amount, so went mad at the gym and dieted even though she was technically under weight and meant some health problems until she accepted the obvious.

She caught an infection post-op even though there were no issues during surgery and she took the proper precautions, just one of those things, it was painful and meant 4 weeks off work over the 2 she took for the op.

AFAIK they don’t last forever, even the newer ones, they’ll probably need re-doing, removing later in life, more expense / surgery.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Having dated 3 women in my time who have had breast surgery,

Can we have the name of the website you use..?

Northwind

Not quite the same but my ex did this, after we’d split up but she insisted I have a go and tell her what I thought. They’re very good! They look right on her, they feel right. no bad scarring, she’s much happier and says there’s no side effects (to me it’s neither better or worse but it’s something that bothered her. And it bothered her that it bothered her, if you know what I mean? I don’t know if I’d have even known, in different circumstances. I’d spot the scars I reckon and figure out what they were rather than tell from the actual boob, but you’d never guess, to look at her with clothes on.

Implants that I’ve (can’t resist) come across (sorry) weren’t so good, they didn’t look quite right and they definitely didn’t feel right. Though I suppose, given what I just said, it’s totally possible I’ve just not known sometimes especially with different surgeries.

It leads to bloomin awkward conversations if you’re not careful. I like how you are; I will like you how you will be. What do I prefer? I prefer that you be happy. Happy and confident is sexy. That sort of thing. In her case her body image unhappiness was very, very specific and I kind of worried that she’d end up finding something else to be unhappy about but that didn’t seem to happen. Good result, for her.

Mister-P
    Free Member

As long as you are allowed to buy a new bike to the same value as her new breasts then everyone’s happy.

Wally

My analogy is that nearly all doctors at Moorfields eye hospital wear glasses. No laser eye surgery.

RustySpanner

Two new bikes, surely?
    My friend Samantha reckons there’s nothing like getting to grips with a lovely new pair of full bouncers.

willard

I know of two people that have had them done. One was the result of a lot of chemo following breast cancer and the new pair was provided by the NHS. I never saw them in the flesh, but the size was not out of proportion to the lass in question, so they looked pretty natural.

The other person I know just got them to look bigger. She spent 4 or so grand on them, got a big infection and had to have them taken out. I think she is still intending to have another set put back in, but I cannot understand why.

Anyway, I can’t offer more than that. I think the advice on the psychology of the procedure is sound. Maybe find someine that can talk that part of things through with her before the op?

hora
    Free Member

It doesn’t help with confidence. Will she be happy with the shape, I.e the outcome?

Is this partly for you? I.e you’ve responded partly positive to surgery when asked by her driven by your motives?

Will she be self conscious post-op?

nealglover
    Free Member

doctors at Moorfields eye hospital wear glasses. No laser eye surgery.

When actually only 20 out of 130 wear glasses 🙂

So maybe ALL the rest have had laser eye surgery.

We will never know, so it’s a crap analogy.

And it’s got nothing to do with fake knockers either.

Do keep up.

skydragon
    Free Member

They don’t feel right/natural to the touch…and that’s enough to put me right off.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Why do big tits = more confidence?

If my cock was (even more) huge I’m not sure it’d give me more confidence.

hammyuk
    Free Member

At her size – do not let her go over the muscle.
    Find a good surgeon through recommendations that does under the muscle.
    Have several good friends who’ve had them done and have “met” one or two as well – only one did them for size.
    In her case she lost 8st and the only comment most came out with was “where’s your boobs gone?” So she went and got the Twins (as she calls them). Mahoosive in the flesh but not that obvious clothed.
    Couple were after massive weight loss – which meant they felt unbalanced.
    Only one of those went over the muscle because of scar tissue and she wishes she could’ve gone under but wasn’t medically advised.
    The others you’d really struggle to tell – even down to trying to find the scars.
    The healing time is longer but the results are massively (no pun) superior.

Rorschach
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

ping pong, ding dong or king kong?

martymac

a lass at my work had hers done, from an A t DD id guess.
    it boosted her confidence by a fair amount.

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

My ex-wife had an inverted nipple operated on and my last ex gf had fake boobs done. I’ve come to terms with my spectacular bad judgement with choosing partners, but I’ll think long and hard about dating anyone who’s had breast surgery for anything other than life-saving reasons! As above, it seems to help confidence on some levels, but I really couldn’t see the point. I prefer more athletic looking women, but there’s definitely unhealthy pressure to be bigger

andyfla
    Free Member

Don’t go too big- My mrs would kill to be a b cup – she hated her big boobs – me on the other hand couldnt give a monkeys how big or small they are so long as I get to play with them 😆

maccruiskeen

For a little background, she’s 26, we’ve been together 11 years

Thats extremely admirable, unless you’re a 48 year old geography teacher, in which case its deplorable.

Are their any cons that (apart from the risks associated with surgery)

apart from the risks associated with surgery theres the risk associated with more surgery, and more and more.

Echoing much thats been mentioned above – cosmetic surgery is really a kind psychiatric surgery, its changing the outside in an attempt to fix something on the inside, aside from instances such as reconstructive surgery after injury and disease (and aside from gender reassignment) its commonly not a fix that works. It either doesn’t scratch the itch or it does’t scratch the itch enough. Cosmetic surgeons are well aware that patients that come to them really should seek counselling instead of surgery – that surgery alone is not going to give the patient happiness they’re hoping for. That brilliant because it means what they get is a patient that keeps coming back.

The other aspect at 26 – a pair of plastic tits isn’t going to last 50 years. Theres at least one more surgery in prospect, to remove them again.

mrchrispy

was expecting more of this tbh

bikebouy
    Free Member

Tricky, one (friend) girlfriend had a reduction purely for cosmetic reasons. She’d been plagued with comments since Uni and gotten rightly cheesed off with them and the constant staring.. Beautiful looking Girl too, but she always thought Blokes were only interested in her boobs.
    2 divorces later and she’s on her own again, but with smaller boobs… SHe’s now wondering why she can’t find anyone and says (I don’t 100% believe her here) “no ones interested now I’ve got small boobs” Which I think is horseshit, she’s just lost confidence.

Thought id give the other side of the story..

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

An ex-girlfriend had one done. It was weird and didn’t feel at all natural.

Kryton57

Real question OP which i don’t really know the answer to – have you asked a Dr what might happen / need to happen if you decide to have kids? I’ve no idea if the natural enlargement, milkshake production then reshape/reduction throughout the baby nuturing period would mean anything needs to be done to the implants.

allthegear
    Free Member

Some people love them when they’re done, others don’t. Trouble is; you don’t know until well after they’re done.

Rachel (no, I didn’t)

Kryton57

Actually on that note ^^ maybe you should suggest you find a live subject to have a test on, you know, so you can gain a realistic perspective…

plop_pants
    Free Member

Ask for the intelligent falsies. They droop progressively as you get older.

nealglover
    Free Member

An ex-girlfriend had one done. It was weird and didn’t feel at all natural.

To be fair, I reckon it would have felt more natural and less weird if she’d had both of them done.

MrNice
    Free Member

[ninja edit] @captainsasquatch – sorry about that, thought I was just taking the piss out of someone’s strange choice of words

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

dammit – beaten to the punchline by nealglover

The cancer hadn’t got to the other one, so no need.

porter_jamie

an ex had them done before i met her. they were pretty good to be fair, but you could have bought a hell of a bike for the same money. done for confidence reasons apparently, but she admitted they didn’t really make any difference in that regard. the main difference to her life was men started opening doors for her.

i shared a house with a different girl who had them done (after i met her) for similar reasons to my ex. she said similar things afterwards too.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Implants need to be replaced every ten years due to shelf life, some times sooner.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Breast-implants/Pages/Complications.aspx

Implants are not for life. Add in replacement costs or skin redcution surgery/removel surgery plus amount of time both ops will need to heal.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Fake Boobies’ is closed to new replies.