Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Faith restored in great costomer service!
  • collostomy
    Free Member

On cleaning my bike this morning I noticed my Hope X2 rear calliper was weeping fluid at the juction between the hose and the calliper. On further inspection I found the calliper had developed a crack in the threaded area… Well I thought, this is going to be expensive 🙁
    I phoned Hope who said “drop it in the post and we will replace it”! Outstanding service Hope…. Many thanks.

collostomy
    Free Member

Sui
    Free Member

hope have always been brilliant, a few items back to them for repair, sometimes free, sometimes for such a small fee and always uber quick – top lads (esses) hope,,

coatesy
    Free Member

Nice new video on their website too, quite entertaining.

Hope know people will come on and post on here about it. It’s a good marketing device alfabus.

I’ve had similar experience with them with free seals being sent to me for ancient brakes like minis etc. As such I’ll always buy hope when I can.

enfht
    Free Member

Everything Hope I’ve ever bought has failed prematurely. Without their legendary customer service they’d be dead on their ass. I don’t buy hope for this reason, I prefer reliability over support.

alfabus
    Free Member

Hope know people will come on and post on here about it. It’s a good marketing device alfabus.

I know, I just thought the typo in the thread title was particularly apt 🙂

None of my hope stuff has ever failed, worn out and needed servicing yes….but no manufacturing/design defects

scaredypants

Halfords:

I bought that tool cabinet deal the other day – arrived with the smaller chest badly dented in transit (signed for by neighbour)

Took it down to a Halfords shop and they swapped it over, no paperwork required, in about 5 minutes flat. Didn’t even want to look at the bent chest; just took the box from me and gave me a replacement. Had the choice of a boxed one that they’d open up for me to check or I could take the one that was on display right at the front of the shop.

Splendid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Faith restored in great costomer service!’ is closed to new replies.