Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FACT – Short skirts ARE dangerous
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Newspaper report on this serious subject.

Damn, why can't I get paid to write articles like this?

iDave
    Free Member

do you currently write articles on short skirts for free, or not just write articles?

Admiralable
    Free Member

I think we need photographic evidence of short skirts to see how easily we are distracted.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I don't write any articles, but i'm sure I could fill up a couple of pages of newsprint every day.

Can't be that difficult now can it?

BigDummy
    Free Member

according to car insurance company Sheilas' Wheels

Journalist is inadequately paid to do too much work, leading to the re-writing as a pathetic non-article of a pathetic press-release by PR flacks acting for the insurance company.

If the journalist was paid enough that they stood a realistic chance of actually finding out and writing about matters of the slightest importance the world would be a better place. 🙂

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

That is VERY lazy journalism – I expect much better from the Telegraph!

As BD says, it's just a printed press release with a very flaky statistic thrown in to try and make it look useful. Sadly I can't find the journo's name on the article.

And that's from someone that runs a PR company 😉

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

the summer smash phenomenon is getting worse each year – in 2009 men made 16.4 per cent more claims during the Summer than in any other month

because as we all know, summer only lasts for one month; thus leading to all the summer claims being aggregated.

allthegear
    Free Member

I don't get it; I don't stare at people whilst driving.

Sounds much more likely that the statistic is because more miles are driven in the Summer months…

Rachel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FACT – Short skirts ARE dangerous’ is closed to new replies.