Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FACEPLANT – UK
  • elltell
    Free Member

Hi all,

A few of us have recently set up a facebook group so that we can organise weekend epics, day trips pissups easier. It will also give others easier access. Its open to all, we have varying skill levels, varying ages and will happily adjust the day to suit the majority.

UK based.

Its called FACEPLANT

Here is the address –
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150400773857258.402969.771287257&type=3#!/groups/450495944968490/

xiphon
    Free Member

Have you asked the Mods about ‘advertising’ your FB group, on the first thread you’ve started?

EDIT : And your FB link still doesn’t work..

patriotpro
    Free Member

West Yorks here – Just applied to join 🙂

elltell
    Free Member

Cant seem to get the post to work – those who use Facebook will know how to find the FACEPLANT group.

Im not “advertising” anything. Im just inviting like minded MTB junkies to join us on our future trips. Its free.

Most of the group read singletrack (some cant read) and we try incorporate the published routes into our trips.

Xiphon – you are either a “mod” or despirately want to become a mod but sadly have never been welcomed into the fold…. 🙂

Ive used forums for years for Motorcross, supermoto, business, social and at the core of every kind of forum is networking and making new friends. I seriously doubt that the mods would would disagree with that.

patriotpro
    Free Member

The “null” link to the group worked fine for me.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

some cant read

Sum cant spel eever.

😉

elltell
    Free Member

West Yorks – Patriopro – some fantastic routes up your way mate. Not really ventured up there TBH. Ive done Lee Quarry which was fun but a but limited. Good for sessioning / honing your skills.

There is an event comming up there later this year I think, £40 entry and you have to race one bike in three events. Campiing included. I think Singletrack are advertising it.

Im tempted for the laugh

elltell
    Free Member

Captain Flash: Scousers init, its in r jeans kiddo

Merak

I hate Facecloth.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The perfect riposte!

🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

Not doing the singletrack weekender myself but a few lads i know from darn sarf are giving it a go.

Lee Quarry – been loads of times, only about half hour away. As you say OK to session but seriously lacks flow.

Gisburn’s another we go to but we like to go further afield to get our flow kicks. Whinlatter, Llandegla are all faves of ours…

Off up to ride the big GT and Innerleithen this weekend – can’t bloody wait! 🙂

frazered
    Free Member

looks fun – any initiation rituals for the new lads?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

There is an event comming up there later this year I think, £40 entry and you have to race one bike in three events. Campiing included. I think Singletrack are advertising it.

Brilliant. You mean the Singletrack Classic Weekender? They’re not just advertising it, they run it…

davesmate
    Free Member

Well I can’t find it. Can someone post a linky that works?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FACEPLANT – UK’ is closed to new replies.