Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Facebook – WTF?
  • rkk01
    Free Member

What’s happening with fB at the mo?

Family members have had those corporate who*** at coca cola attach themselves as “likes”, but without any action on our part 🙁

Can’t delete either….
    Any idea on how to remove? For two pins I’d delete accounts, but it’s handy for keeping in touch with scattered family

crikey
    Free Member

Facebook is free because you are the product being sold. Suck it up.

cranberry
    Free Member

Mr Crikey has it right.

highclimber
    Free Member

but it’s handy for stalking ex boy/girlfriends

FTFY

GrahamS

Eh? So Coke have Liked them? Or they have Likes of Coke that they can’t unlike?

I’ve certainly seen a few Facebook worms where anyone viewing an “OMG look at this” video automatically Likes it, which then means all their friends watch it.

But never for corporate stuff and you can just unlike or delete the post of your wall.

rkk01
    Free Member

Weird. Definately linked back to an official coke site. Apple fB app wouldn’t allow removal, but android version did

PePPeR

I was going to ask if you were on an iPhone as I’ve realised I have to fire up the lap top to remove rubbish like that off fb. Hadn’t realised you could use Android till now so it means I can use my works phone instead.

GrahamS

I was going to ask if you were on an iPhone as I’ve realised I have to fire up the lap top to remove rubbish like that off fb.

Just swipe to the right to delete stuff in the iPhone FB app.

If that fails for some odd reason you can just use Safari to go to Facebook (mobile or full desktop site).
    No need to fire up the laptop.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Facebook – WTF?’ is closed to new replies.