Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • facebook Q.
  • alpin
    Free Member

does anyone know how to remove a photo added by someone else?

someone has uploaded a photo that of me that, for various reasons, i don’t like.

it has appeared on my “wall”. i don’t like having random pictures of me dotted around the internet. i know, i know… i shouldn’t be on FB if that is the case, blah blah blah….

any help?

cheers.

Kato

untag yourself from it for a start

ilovemygears
    Free Member

not really, just ask em to take it down, why is it so bad?

nickjb
    Free Member

You can remove a wall post by deleting the post, mouseover it and a little x should appear in the corner. You can also untag yourself, there should be a link at the bottom. You can’t remove the picture without complex legal proceedings AIUI

alpin
    Free Member

it’s been removed.

wasn’t tagged. i’ve deleted all the tags of me.

the photo didn’t show – but sort of did – drug use (not by me!) and associated paraphinalia.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Review your account settings.

Pook

Why didn’t you like it?

ahwiles
    Free Member

…the photo didn’t show – but sort of did – drug use (not by me!) and associated paraphinalia…

employers / relatives / parole officers / school governers / mumsnet / etc. all have access to stalk-face.

iDave
    Free Member

employers / relatives / parole officers / school governers / mumsnet / etc. all have access to stalk-face

if you allow them access, otherwise they don’t

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i don’t see why full time salaried people should get a tax break on buying a bike when self employed people or those looking for work cannot.

Once it’s out there it’s out there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘facebook Q.’ is closed to new replies.