• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chomp.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Facebook group for selling/buying swapping Islabikes
  • peabrain
    Free Member

Is it ok to put this here? Not sure if it is Uk or just Scotland Preowned Islabikes

Seems like a good idea to me!

GrahamS

Joined. Cheers.

peabrain
    Free Member

I think it has just started so not much on there yet, but hopefully it will get going.

GrahamS

Ahh, it’s Scotland only.

**********Posting Guidelines***********

This page is for the selling,swapping and buying preowned islabikes within UK:

– No eBay links
    – Always include price, pictures, frame size and location
    No adverts for sales outwith Scotland
    – No business adverts

Might have been helpful if they put that in the Group title or description.

GrahamS

Oh change of plan – it’s now “UK only” 😀

peabrain
    Free Member

That’s why i was confused whether it was Scotland or Uk. Clearer now though!

GavinB

Maybe it was planned to coincide with independence? 😥

Oh well, joined, as we’ll have a couple of Beinn 14s to clear out soon.

AlexSimon

Joined too – never got around to putting the Beinn 20 on ebay.
    (mainly because offering postage gets a better price, but is also a hassle).

peabrain
    Free Member

My kids have never had an Islabike but thinking about a Beinn 20 Small in the Spring.

peabrain
    Free Member

Bumping because the more people that join the better 🙂

roswell
    Free Member

What a great idea. Looking for a Choc 16 for my daughter and just placed a wanted on here. Perfect timing!

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Joined, and will be putting on my Beinn 24 when I get round to it

flatfish
    Free Member

Think we’ve got a cnoc 16 to go on there shortly.

oxym0r0n

+1 will have 2 Cnoc 16s at some point that need moving on and replacing with 20s

creedy
    Free Member

Hmm I’m gonna be looking for maybe two bikes soon. A 14 and a 20 possibly. As I made a fatal mistake off letting my little girl choose her own bike and I’m a softy! It’s weighs more than my FS! So going to get 2 Islabikes next like I said I would in the first place! If any of you want to pm me with spec and location I might be up for a sale before chrimbo

roswell
    Free Member

Hi Flatfish and oxym0r0n, if your cnoc 16s are in purple then i will definitely be interested. Feel free to message me. I also have an ad in the wanted section

firestarter
    Free Member

Perhaps I’ll finally find a beinn 24 😉

iainc

Just joined as have had loads of Islabikes over the past 8 yrs, sold them either on here or locally. Most recent was a 24 through the bikeparts for sale Scotland Facebook group. Will be shifting a 26 at some stage though and I think the new group is a great idea.

aracer
    Free Member

Looking to sell a 14, was planning on listing on ebay in the next few weeks – though was hoping for ebay price, are people expecting them to go for less on there (or through arrangement on here), or do we just avoid ebay fees?

chomp
    Free Member

Nice find – on the lookout to get a beinn 26 small in the run up to xmas

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Facebook group for selling/buying swapping Islabikes’ is closed to new replies.