Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Facebook group called: 'God I ****king hate Cyclists using the road'
  • brooess
    Free Member

Well I’ve just forwarded this thread and the link to the FB page to the media team at British Cycling, CTC and Carlton Reid and asked them to make a public fuss about it…

On the one hand anyone who starts or joins a page like this clearly has bigger issues in their lives than cyclists and giving them the oxygen of publicity may or may not be helpful… but it is pure hate speech and it only takes one of them to lose all perspective and take the sentiment too far when they’re out driving and we have another dead cyclist.

flange
    Free Member

I like the bus driver quotes, he sounds amazing.

didgerman
    Free Member

I reported it, but got a message back saying it doesn’t violate community standards. So I’ll give it a couple weeks before somebody real and sane looks at it, then if it’s still up, adios facebook. Sure they’ll be gutted, but it violates my standards.

hora
    Free Member

I posted on it. 😀

Or how about someone posts on there as though they are one of them but really utterly thick crap. To embarrass the haterz?

neilwheel
    Free Member

I don’t think they understand the concept of being embarrassed.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Facebook group called: 'God I ****king hate Cyclists using the road'’ is closed to new replies.