Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fabric Scoop saddle for both Mtb and road bike.
  • teamslug
    Free Member

Afternoon fellas

As title. Looking to get a couple 1 for full sus Mrs and one for road bike. Do I need flat for road and shallow for mtb. Anybody riding them?. Cheers

benpinnick

You dont _need_ those shapes, but they are a good choice. Equally though you could go Radius/Flat, or Radius /Shallow too. Depends on what you like.

hopkinsgm

Got a Fabric Scoop (Radius) on my fat bike and Charge Scoops (which came in one shape, which happens to be “Radius”) on a couple of other mtbs. It’s a shape that my bum seems to get on with. More important than shape tho is the fact that they’re available in loads of colours… 😳

teamslug
    Free Member

Should have put that I’m currently on charge spoon on mtb’s, looking to replace one that’s just about died. Is the radius a similar shape?

therevokid
    Free Member

shallow on the mtb flat on the roadie … love’em 🙂

raisinhat
    Free Member

I’ve got both a charge spoon and a scoop (the radius shape) on my mtbs, and I feel like the shallow one would have been a slightly better match for the spoon. The radius always seems to come a bit higher on the nose than I would like. It’s not uncomfortable, but it took me quite a while to dial it in into the right position.

You could also look at the line saddle for the road bike, if you like something a bit narrower.

oxym0r0n

Flat on road and SS, shallow on MTB – came from Charge Knife in all cases

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fabric Scoop saddle for both Mtb and road bike.’ is closed to new replies.