Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FA Cup Semi – spoiler!
  • Hadge
    Free Member

Congratulations to my hometown team for thrashing Bolton in todays semi-final. They thorughly deserved it and they played superb – way way better than all football pundits give them credit for. Thought it was going be a tight game but 5 nil! Jesus. Best of luck for the final too. Non-football followers’ no need post so get on with polishing your rims!

donsimon
    Free Member

I have to say that that is a brave performance and should be held up for others to learn from. Being able to come onto a public forum and admit that your home town is Stoke takes some cojones. CONGRATULATIONS! 😉
    And of course,good luck.

Hadge
    Free Member

Hey hey – we’ll have less of that thank you! Stokes up there with the very best of shitholes that the UK as to offer! It’s not all potbanks and rundown houses you know! All the potbanks have closed and the rundown houses have been knocked down hehe.

Haze

Not got much love for the Clayheads but I’ll cheer any win over Bolton.

Congrats!

Hairychested
    Free Member

So much for Terry Veneble’s prediction of MU vs. Bolton final 😀

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Just got back from that there london- my training for the guinness drinking bit of the ss worlds has come on a bit as a result- great day/night!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Two great games of footie yesterday. Pity the SF was on same time as Arse v Liverpool actually. 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Arse v Liverpool

Bizarre ending to that one eh. Wenger deserves a touchline ban for the rest of the season I reckon.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I loved that. To see Arsey Whinger’s face was a real treat. All puckered up ready to explode.

Fair result to the game tbh. I don’t think Liverpool deserved to lose that one at all; away to a title-contending team, weakened squad with key injuries, four teenagers with little experience of top-flight footy between them, main central defender knocked unconscious, yet still gave it everything and refused to accept defeat even in the dying seconds. If the free kick weren’t a pen, then the ‘foul’ that was made up for it.

No, a draw was a fair result. Arsenal have bottled it once more, they just can’t hack it when the pressure’s on.

Relatively easy run in now. Just Spuds at home, and they’ve got Arse, Chelsea and Man City to play as well. 5th place looks a good possibility, but even 4th ain’t out of the question, cos Man City have run out of steam really and will be concentrating on the FA Cup. Then there’s Chelsea possibly overtaking Arse. Could be an exciting end to a really good season.

Want West Ham to stay up, but looking increasingly desperate now. 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FA Cup Semi – spoiler!’ is closed to new replies.