Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FA Cup
  • Well done to The Blades – cracking day in the sunshine at the Lane.

Off to Wembley and no-one can say we don’t deserve it – League 1 side sees off two Prem and two Championship teams. The magic of the Cup is ours this year.

Nigel Clough is doing a fantastic job – in the League too.

binners

Well done indeed. This is what the cup is meant to be about. It’s really healthy to see that it could potentially be a final not involving a premiership club. The Wigan v City game was a blinder! And not just because I’m a United fan. I’d love to see Wigan win it for a second year running. On the strength of today’s performance, they’d deserve it. Beating City at the Temple of Doom is not an easy task. A cracking game to watch.

Jamie
    Free Member

I guess that’s the quadruple knackered.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I’d love to see Wigan win it for a second year running.

Surely you’d rather see the mighty Gunners end their trophy drought Binners? 😮

binners

But if that happened what would anyone have to phone 606 up on five live to moan about? They spend 90% of their time talking about whether Wenger should go or not. The whole programme is like an internal monologue in a Schizophrenic Arsenal fans head 😉

HindlePie
    Free Member

…but Binners, aren’t Wigan your local childhood team?

You are not a United fan. They just happen to be on the TV every time you’ve been in the pub since the incarnation of the Prem.

binners

Up yer chuff, you!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5ImKiQnbo[/video]

😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FA Cup’ is closed to new replies.