Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • F20 135i Owners – how mad is it?
  • nickewen
    Free Member

Cheers Julians – I thought it must be after 300 quids worth of warranty work and no difference! I’d have been raging if it was my own money.

tenfoot

I didn’t mind the m-sport suspension, but the tram lining did get on my nerves a bit.
    I’d be interested to know if they still do it off of RFTs

tinybits
    Free Member

I can say my 125d m sport has a very comfortable ride despite the run flats. I think BMW have had to look at it as it was indeed, sodding awful. Also the old 1 series was a crap car, space, ride, spec, price, it was all below par.
    The new ones are better in all ways, except possibly price but as mine was bought 2nd hand with 70 miles on the clock and £8k off list it seemed bloody cheap anyway!
    Would love a play in the 135 but honestly, the 225hp in that sized car along with a load of torque is as fast as il ever need.
    However, at the right price and as long as work still paid all my fuel? That’d be fun…!

nickewen
    Free Member

Mine doesn’t tram line at all on the non RFT Michelin pilot super sports. They’re a great tyre in the dry.. not so much in the winter!

My old 325i used to tram line pretty badly on the Bridgestone potenza RFTs and that was an SE on 17’s. Deffo more to do with tyres than suspension. I think the RFTs have come a long way but both of our cars (despite not having spares) are on normal rubber.

Flaperon – sounds like you had a bad experience with your 120d. Surprised you thought it was thirsty though? Mate of mine had one and said he rarely went for fuel it was so good. Anyway, I think you’re tom late for Kryton as he already has one..

Kryton57

I do. My experience couldnt be further away than Flaperons – are you talking about the older version? No tramlining, firm but smooth comfortable nice interior and 55mpg

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘F20 135i Owners – how mad is it?’ is closed to new replies.