Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • F1 2010 … The Game… its pretty good
  • rkk01
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA5c82Ten3o[/video]

Drac

That’s the one I posted back there.

😀

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

doing time trial – got a red bull – that chap Schumacher was pretty much in a rush around the Sakhir circuit in my opinion 1:30 seconds???? I went for the value for money and managed to eek out a lap in 2:10 secs… too many people are in a rush I say.
    One critisism – put a tyre width over any rumble strips etc and your lap immediately get invalidated -WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN IN THE RULES OF F1?? cutting out a whole chicane – then yes.. one tyre over a line … NOOOOOooo.

ShaunW1973
    Free Member

‘Looks like my pre-ordered copy hasn’t turned up today’

Where did you order it from?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Game – appantly have lots although cheaper in Argos (34:99)

Flaperon

Stumpy, how did you manage to get it early?

Ripped from the net (torrent site), my 360 is modded..

You are nothing more than a low-life miserable petty thief.

Tens of thousands of hours of work went into that game, and regardless of whether it’s good or bad, to grab it from a torrent site and then boast about it is despicable.

No doubt you’d be the first to complain to the police if your house was broken into and your 360 was stolen…

orena45

Shaun – yeah ordered from Game, got email on Wed to say despatched but no delivery by Royal Mail today. Bit annoying as I had time to play it today but won’t for the next week now (but that is coz I’m heading up to ride 7Stanes so I can wait).

radoggair
    Free Member

forza 3 is good, but too dam easy. Unless i’m doing something wrong in free play quick race i cant set up the track i want with how many laps i want. I want to race 15 laps of silverstone, not 3, and jeez are computer cars slow

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

FAO : Flaperon – Member

Is that because you dont have the knowledge to do it your self ??
    And for your info , if the game is a keeper , like this one , i`ll go and buy the original as well, just to keep people like you quiet !
    There are alot of shit games out there that look good , but play crap and im not paying £40 for a shit game !

ShaunW1973
    Free Member

FAO : Flaperon – Member

Is that because you dont have the knowledge to do it your self ??
    And for your info , if the game is a keeper , like this one , i`ll go and buy the original as well, just to keep people like you quiet !
    There are alot of shit games out there that look good , but play crap and im not paying £40 for a shit game !

Don’t be mad at him, he’s spot on. No different from going into a shop and stealing it.

Flaperon

Yeah. Right.

rOcKeTdOg

i’m enjoying it, rocketdoguk if anyone wants to add me for race action!

Pete
    Free Member

One critisism – put a tyre width over any rumble strips etc and your lap immediately get invalidated -WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN IN THE RULES OF F1?? cutting out a whole chicane – then yes.. one tyre over a line … NOOOOOooo.

I’m not to keen on this one, found I was being penalised when scraping the barrier in Monaco, also if you do it twice in one lap your next 2 laps are invalidated. It was easier just to jump back to the pits and start again.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

SPA is awesome tho, I keep trying not to lift off in ou rouge, chuffin scares me in an armchair, hats off to the real drivers

billybob
    Free Member

All this fuss about GT 5 – can you damage the cars & bend panels in this version? I’ve never properly managed to get into a game where you can barrel into a wall at 100mph & not even bend a panel….

Admiralable
    Free Member

All this fuss about GT 5 – can you damage the cars & bend panels in this version? I’ve never properly managed to get into a game where you can barrel into a wall at 100mph & not even bend a panel….

Yes you can damage the car.

rOcKeTdOg

Online is fun, standard of driving is awful, I’m cleaning up!

ShaunW1973
    Free Member

I’ve been playing this for a week now and it’s……..not very good.
    I’m a huge F1 fan, so really wanted to like this. It’s not a patch on Forza 3. It’s lacking a lot, and not quite the finished product.

Lots of people complaining about the games AI. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/431006-confirmed-race-ai-phoney-23.html

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘F1 2010 … The Game… its pretty good’ is closed to new replies.