Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Eye in the sky… (maybe late)
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Search turned up nothing but wow. What an achievement (to paraphrase kermode) turning a video conference into a really compelling film. Helen Mirram and Alan Rickman were compelling and it wasn’t until the in memory of came up that I remembered it was one of his last roles. Covered so many issues so well it was hard to watch, counting down the loaves was tough.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Watched it recently on Emirates flight. Felt uncomfortable doing so. But yes a gripping film. I find many issues re drones disturbing but enjoyed the portrayal of military v political clashes.

scaredypants

I watched it on a flight too – good film but surely only incredibly loosely connected to “real” life ? (the laughable wankiness of the politicians in the utter absence of mission clarity or contingency plans but wrt technology as well – or are they really watching us with that sort of shit ?)

I kept saying “FFS” under my breath* while watching
    (*err, quite loudly due to earphones, as it turns out 😳 )

anyhow, the greedy cow deserved it for selling that bread twice 😉

devash
    Free Member

A good thriller, really enjoyed it. It seemed to slip through the net first time (unless it was straight to video?) so the first I’d heard of it was when browsing on Metacritic for a film to download.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Eye in the sky… (maybe late)’ is closed to new replies.