Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Extrovert bathroom activity.
  • Kryton57

You know, the trousers practically stripped to the ankles preceeded with a loud flail of a belt followed by a “OOOOHH! AHH, AHHHHHHH, AH, AH MMMM, AAAAaaarg, sigh”.

I mean really, what’s that all about, just stand quietly and politely at the urinal like every one else and go about your business.

>:-/

Cougar

Ah, public toilets. I wondered what the hell you were doing with yourself for a minute.

Underhill
    Free Member

We get that occasionally from cubicle 2, accompanied by many varied, non-vocalised, sighs.

Fair puts me off my Mars bars

kayak23

Then there’s them that feel they have to drop into a knee bend to put it away, as if scooping up an escaped bucket of pythons.

piemonster

I remember taking a number two in the public loos in Bakewell..

Fella in the next cubicle was… struggling at best shall we say.

He finally after much heaving, and I assume gurning managed to drop the kids of at the pool. To which he said “sweet Jesus” in a hideous suffering tone.

He was not a happy man.

scaredypants

he may have been “fiddling” too and going for the elusive danger-poogasm

Kryton57

Its not the “sit down” straining, its the stand up straining I’m on about – why the massive effort, followed by an immense and flamboyant demonstration of almost athletic satisfaction?

Its a pee ffs, we all do it several times a day, its nothing special.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bathroom?

Is there a bath in there? No. There isn’t. So stop talking American. You’re better than that. 😉

Kryton57

Well, CFH, I knew this topic would be red flagged immediately by the mods, so attempted to keep it under the radar.

My first title of “Excessive cock play with added grunting” would have probably seen me even more bored at work for a week.

piemonster

the elusive danger-poogasm

😆

derek_starship
    Free Member

Trap 2 had been adorned with a pasty shaped turd today. Arsehole like a letter box I expect. Odd.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Extrovert bathroom activity.’ is closed to new replies.