Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Exsposure or Nightlites?
  • Blower
    Free Member

Its now time to upgarde from my old Fireball lights to some new and up to date ones 🙂

Now ive been told to look at these two brands,no idea which model to get,and is there any in the sale i wonder?
    cheers..

markyd

I wouldn't rule out lumicycle.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

I'd go niterider – great quality and support

batman11
    Free Member

1 shout for exposure, personaly i love the cable free look and there a good well thought out product with great back up from a uk based company. Dependant on buget maxx D with a joystick for your noggin retail around £480 all in or around that sort of money anyhoo if not just go for the maxx D £325 i think. I see that most are doing around 11% of retail at the moment.

Bats.

Blower
    Free Member

cheers for reply,

three different brands there hmm 😕

want helmet mounted too

neilc1881
    Free Member

I've had several Exposure models over the years, all had been back on more than one occasion for warranty, my latest is a MaxX-D which is less than a year old and about to be sent back for the second time. To be fair the service support is good, but I don't like parting with it mid-night riding season, or having it fail half way across the Black Mountains. I'm feeling less inclined to buying another one in the future when there are equally powerful £50 all in one units available on Ebay. In my (and others I ride with) experience they are not brilliantly sealed and water ingress seems to be a recurring issue for us in (currently) sunny Wales.

Neil

Blower
    Free Member

£50 all in one, what might they be Neil?

neilc1881
    Free Member

To be honest I don't know but they are pretty good though you have to bodge a bracket together (they aren't designed as a bike light), seen them in action and the light is great for the money. I'm off for a nightride now with the boys who know so if I can find any more out I'll let you know.

Neil

Blower
    Free Member

Yep any advice i could do with cheers,out of touch on the night light front nowadays..

racing_ralph
    Free Member

he means the £50 dealextreme p7 torch blower
    1hr ish on full

Luminous
    Free Member

What is the budget ?.

Do you need to get something now ?, theres some good stuff coming out during the next 6 weeks, which may or may not be of interest.

Blower
    Free Member

1hrish on full not long enough RR .

i need some in next few weeks as the nights are drawing in,getting dark when were out now,

i'd go up to £250 max be nice to get a good deal,cable free.

batman11
    Free Member

As i said 15% off exposure lights let me know ok.

Bats.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Exsposure or Nightlites?’ is closed to new replies.