• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Exposure TraceR – Tiny, bright, rear light.
  • teacake
    Free Member

I bought one a month ago, after the cable broke on my RedEye due to prolonged use in extremely low temps – plastic cracked when brittle.

The TraceR is 2 inches long and an inch in diameter at the widest part. It clips in and out of a seatpost mounted bracket. There are 3 intensities and you can have solid or flashing mode in each. I find solid on the middle setting to be adequate for road commuting and gets me to the middle/end of the week before needing a recharge (6+ hours).

There is an indicator built in which lets you know the charge level. If low, I just take up to my office and plug it into my phone charger.The USB charging cable is the same used for Android and Nokia Lumia phones. One less cable at work for me 🙂

I’d like to be able to purchase another bracket or two so I could use the one light on other bikes. Good for the money I reckon – £45.

Concern would be with the longevity of the rubber band which covers the charge port and the on/off button. Time will tell!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Exposure TraceR – Tiny, bright, rear light.’ is closed to new replies.