Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Exposure Toro mk 6 – Am I being a numpty
  • engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

So picked it up from te shop today, I’ve put it on charge, the diplay lights up and tells me the percentage. But when I take it off charge, I can’t turn it on. Or at least it wont turn on. I just tap the little silver circle twice??? Or do I have to do anything else the first time?

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Tap once and leave finger on for second or two and job done I had mine two weeks and it is fab 🙂

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

Still nothing? I’ll leave it until it’s fully charged and see if it works then! Annoying as I bought it so I could go riding tonight. Nevermind

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andylc
    Free Member

You should just have to tap twice. It’s a firmish tap though, the button is not super sensitive. Do you get other settings like smart port coming on if you press and hold the button? You should it have to wait until it is fully charged.

swanny853

You have to push harder than you think. Think of it as a button, not a touch screen. If that doesn’t work, no idea! Took me longer than I’m proud of to try pressing harder, not for longer!

richpips
    Free Member

Yep at first they need a good push on the button to get them going.

We’ve got two, one was harder to fire up at first. They’re both fine now though.

jacob46
    Free Member

I bought one on the 11th December and I’ve just had it back from being repaired at exsposure. It wouldn’t charge and according to exsposure it needed a new firmware update!!! Ridiculous if you ask me. It was ok the first 3 charges so what happened on the 4th!!

andylc
    Free Member

Btw I meant to write you should NOT have to wait until fully charged…

GregMay
    Free Member

Looks like all the exclamation marks have been used for this thread now.

OP – double press in quick succession. Any issues talk to the people you bought it off, don’t go direct to Exposure then whinge when they charge you for post. Or, go to Exposure, pay for post and get excellent open service. Your call.

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

Just a quick update

I took it back to the lbs and exchanged it for an Equinox. They have ordered me a new toro so I’ll have one for the helmet and one for the bars

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Toro mk 6 – Am I being a numpty’ is closed to new replies.