Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Exposure Red-Eye mounting issues.
  • scruff
    Free Member

Just got one, it needs to go on my seattube below the clamp, as my little saddlebag takes up the rest of the space on seatpost. Anyroad, the angle of the dangle means its pointing down a bit, its still very bright but I want it to be level to be even more bright and blind the tw4t in the Volvo who overtook me on a humpback bridge this morning. I’ve fudged a bit of thick tape this morning but want something more permanent. Was thinking of tinkering with an old reflector bracket or something.

Anyone?

timbur
    Free Member

Stick it on your helmet matched up to a Joystick or Diablo and really fu*k the traffic off. I do and it's ace when they won't dip their beams coming towards me.

I've always been happy with a big pool of light on the road behind from the red eye. It illuminates the road and the bike so double bubble.

scruff
    Free Member

I switch helmets twixt commutig and mtb n'that so dont want to mount it on my lid, plus when I'm riding along looking for p0rn in the hedgerow the cars behind wont see me.

timbur
    Free Member

You thought that through didn't you :Oo

snakebite
    Free Member

put it on your commuter helmet…the extra helmet fixing's only a fiver FFS…..and takes all of a minute to swap over….

scruff
    Free Member

Dont want it on my helmet (sometimes I DONT wear one OMG !)

thomthumb
    Free Member

Dont want it on my helmet (sometimes I DONT wear one OMG !

what!!!! don't admit that here.
    quick get TJ – he'll defend you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Red-Eye mounting issues.’ is closed to new replies.