Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exposure piggyback battery runtime ?
  • bigdan6
    Free Member

Hi, anyone used a piggyback battery with a Diablo (mk 2/3) that can report approx runtimes please.

Thanks

BadlyWiredDog

It’s on the Exposure web site, seems about right ime. [sorry, my experience is based on a Mk1 Diablo, I guess the Mk2 might possibly be different, though I would have thought it’d be about right]

STATO
    Free Member

The single/small is the same size as the battery in the light, so sort of doubles the life.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    br
    Free Member

I’ve one that I use with my Joystick, tbh never found it…, apparently doubles a Joysticks usage – not sure on a Diablo.

BadlyWiredDog

The stuff on the Exposure site, btw, is in the manual section under products, it lists all the various models together with the burn times with triple and single piggyback batteries.

The single doubles the burn time on the Diablo – so on high, if normal is one hour, you get two hours. The triple version ups burn time on full to four hours, as it’s three cells on top of the one contained in the light unit.

I had Smudge make me up a double Piggyback, which gives three hours on high, but is just about light enough to helmet mount, where the triple Exposure one is a bit big and bulky.

bigdan6
    Free Member

thanks guys.

BadlywiredDog, any chance of a photo of the battery??

many thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exposure piggyback battery runtime ?’ is closed to new replies.