Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Exposure Maxx -D reflex technology
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Reflex , is this draining my battery I’m only getting just over 2hrs on program 1,2 and 3 .

Yak

My race did this. The reflex had stopped working so it was on full whack on the reflex modes. Sent it back and Exposure changed the circuitry and got it back very quickly. All good now.

longmover
    Free Member

The reflex on mine stopped working, it turned off as soon as you moved, sent it back for a refund.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DrP

Yeah…. though I love exposure lights, the reflex in My Maxx-D was doing this.
    The reflex in the REPLACEMENT maxx-D was doing this.
    The ‘fixed’ circuit board in the replacement Maxx-D is still doing this…

Hmmm

DrP

tomd
    Free Member

I posted about the same thing a bit back:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/exposure-maxxd-real-world-burn-times

I sent the light back via Sigma sport and got it sorted within a week. They said it was a firmware issue. The burn times seems to match more closely to the claimed in Reflex mode now.

Yak

DrP – then back it goes! Mine’s done 3 trips back to base in 12months. But it’s good now.

benp1

That’s pretty rubbish

I used my strada off road the other day, I really liked having the remote. I was more in control and didn’t have to take my hand off the bar to change the light. They should just do that, it would be less clever and therefore simpler, and would still work great

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Maxx -D reflex technology’ is closed to new replies.