Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Exposure light problems, experiences??
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

My Exposure enduro, the 2 LED version has died. I noticed first that it wasn't charging as it wasn't giving the flash as normal when on charge. Wasn't sure if this was indicating no charge or just that bit not working until the light stopped working with a flat battery. Battery pack says 7.2 v. charger gives out 12v. The circuit board where the battery touches also shows 12v which make me think that charge is getting to the battery but maybe not. Any ideas about what fails with these lights (if anything)?

bassspine
    Free Member

I had an original joystick which started not charging.
    I spoke to Exposure, they asked me to post the light. The circuit board had failed. apparently. A couple of weeks later I got an apologetic note saying they were extremely busy at this time of year, along with the repaired light. Which is still working fine.
    There is a limited number of charge discharge cycles for all batteries, you may have reached that, if it's not the electronics.
    Give Exposure a bell, I was pleased by their good attitude.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

I had problems with a joystick (and a USE seatpost too in a seperate issue, but its the same company). Both were sorted out very efficiently. Give 'em a call.

firestarter
    Free Member

i may have to try that ive just noticed my joystick is playing up. It blinks twice when i turn it on and only lasts twenty mins or so but annoyingly its brighter than my other one 🙁 on the plus side i spoke to a fella there last week about a little bit i had lost and he sent it out foc the next day 🙂 great service

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Exposure light problems, experiences??’ is closed to new replies.