Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exposure enduro – think it is dying :-( think they will replace it?
  • dazzlingboy

Out tonight at GT. 3 year old exposure enduro maxx was fully charged when i went out and was running red (10% remaining??) after an hour and ten mins. Should i speak to exposure to try to get replaced or do you reckon I’m on my own here?.

Ringo
    Free Member

Try them, my joystick died at d2d I handed it to the lads in the tent and had a phone call today saying it was fixed and on the way back. Absolutely free fantastic service

Mine was old too

RealMan
    Free Member

My joystick was only giving me about 2 hours of battery time before. Apparently it wasn’t a problem with the battery, instead a circuit had stopped working or something. It was past warranty and 2nd hand, but they fixed it for me for free quite quickly (despite it being early winter) and upgraded the switch on it without me even asking.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Coleman
    Free Member

Exposure recently quoted £65 incl. postage to replace the battery on a 3 year old Enduro Maxx.

trio25
    Free Member

When mine goes red that is 50% remaining. But yes worth contacting them as they are usually very helpful.

dazzlingboy

Have dropped them an email – will let you know what they say. Fingers crossed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exposure enduro – think it is dying :-( think they will replace it?’ is closed to new replies.