Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Exposure 12/24 roll call, anymore course info?
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

got pulled off by the medics

Result.

grtdkad

I was 77th out of 88 apparently. Pottered around with consistent (slow) laps, but got caught out in the torrential rain & hail …

… escaped back to digs after raiding the catering tent 😐

‘kin freezing (4C when I left)

grtdkad

*impressive efforts by all that continued in to the night. Another great event from the SIP Team btw

Drac

Terrahawk you were flying on the fatty was great to see, hope you all enjoyed it.

Jason
    Free Member

After plodding around for 23 and a bit hours pleased to finish 4th. Overall I didn’t find it too tough, very glad I put a waterproof on when I did, although the zip failed after a while… A check on the Garmin data shows the temperature dropped from 10 degrees to about 2 within about 30mins when the heavy rain started.

My wife has written a blog from the pits up : http://www.xcracer.com/viewblogpost.php?blog_id=513. If I get chance later I might add a few of my thoughts onto there too.

Andrew the first picture in your blog was one of the ones my wife took for her blog, didn’t realise it had appeared in another blog too. No problem with you using it, let me know if you want the original.

andrewh
    Free Member

Cheers Jason. I will put the appropriate credit on it.
    excellent ride to fourth place you had, well done!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Exposure 12/24 roll call, anymore course info?’ is closed to new replies.