Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Exotic carbon forks
  • b_man
    Free Member

Any good? opinions please… specifically looking for 29er forks

worth spending a little more on some on ones or even more on white bros et all

is the old they are all made in the same factory stuff true?

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

I run them on my 26” wheel single speed – no probs at all – seem sturdy enough – now you can pay extra for a nuke proof / white brother sticker or you can by the same fork with exotic on it

mmb
    Free Member

yep they’re good alright, i’m running 29ers on 26 chameleon to keep the geometry similar to a longer fork and it handles lovely, looks good too!

floyd_england
    Free Member

I’m using an exotic carbon jump fork with a 29″ wheel on my old GT Tequesta SS 69er. The fork has taken some serious abuse in the last 18 months and is still in one piece.

The quality of the weave is as good as anything from NP or WBro, so it’s down to how bling you want to be………….

yesiamtom
    Free Member

myt experience is the same as the above posters. Ive done some smallish jumps smoothly and some drop offs where of juts under a foot where i landed front heavy a few times and they are fine. I only weigh 10’4 though so not a heavy rider.

Northwind

Absolutely fine for me as well. They’re exactly the same as the Nukeproof ones, some people say they’re the same as White Bros but I don’t know that for sure.

Keef
    Free Member

been using them for a couple of years,don’t jump,but I aint gentle ! no probs,mate broke some rc31 ti’s on the same trails…….

spud-gun
    Free Member

As above been using them on a single speed for a couple of months now and no probs and i aint the lightest or most careful rider.

Alek
    Free Member

Just bought a 29er one from classifieds based on the STW feedback a few weeks back.

Can’t wait to hit the trails 🙂

b_man
    Free Member

Sounds all very positive, I shall be putting a pair on the new frame then…

thanks everyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Exotic carbon forks’ is closed to new replies.