Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Exmoor today
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

More here

Gorgeous day for a ride- Sunscreen was needed!

Had forgotten how good HAwkcombe is- though may have ended up going a bit cheeky near the end…. then up Dunkery (Wales very visable) down Macmillan way west (Is there a better descent from Dunkery?)and down Porlock weir- 26 miles ish

Met a very large friendly dog (like handlebar high- yikes!) and had to fight 1/2 dozen birds off my cream tea…. perfect 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Is there a better descent from Dunkery?"

There's one that heads North West toward Stoke Pero – fast and fun with water bars to hop.

My favourite goes North initially then North East toward Webbers Post – slow and techy, narrow, pedally, full of ruts, rocks, holes and water bars. My mates hate it!

eviljoe
    Free Member

Cheers Buzz,

Shall have to check them out…. next time

scraprider
    Free Member

nice one joe,you out wiv the guys much , not heard much from anyone t.b.h :-[

eviljoe
    Free Member

Hi scrappy-

not for a few weeks, must catch up- I'm working weekends at the mo, so not making the club weekend rides- having to make up for it on 'fun Thursdays'

scraprider
    Free Member

cool mate , not been out much due to new job, and genral not just getting out really,with the better weather coming hoping all that will change, drop us an email if you fancy a poottle about one thursday eve , cheers .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Exmoor today’ is closed to new replies.