Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Exmoor riders – Withypool, Hawkridge. Favour?
  • nedrapier

Anyone ride near here?

If anyone fancies taking a spin past this spot http://goo.gl/maps/whio2 and having a look for a Maxle I left under a tree, let me know! Getting it back will save me a slice of cash, so I can sort a few pints’ worth of gratitude for your trouble.

The descent going ESE from there is a bit of a larf, in scrabbly sort of way, so there’s that, too. We only rode down from there to the Tarr Steps and back (less fun going up!) on the way home yesterday, but I’m guessing there’s plenty more good stuff around.

Yours in hopeful anticipation,

Ed

nedrapier

I’m going to shamelessly bump this one a few times, hope no-one minds!

Fingers crossed…

nedrapier

Me again! Missed the early evening bump, might have tp get that tomorrow.

There’s a nice little pub just the other side of the Tarr Steps, fantastic views for an evening mid-ride ale stop! 🙂

outlk
    Free Member

I’m not promising anything but I might be going that way tomorrow. If I do I’ll have a look for it and let your know how I get on

nedrapier

outlk – Wow!

Wasn’t getting my hopes up, but if you do spin past it would be great if you could scout round.

There’s a little loop of double-track to turn round in just off the tarmac, and there’s a big oak inside the loop at the bottom end. If the maxle’s there (and it’s definitely not in the car 🙁 ), it’ll be near there.

Cheers!

Ed

outlk
    Free Member

YGM

nedrapier

It’s always worth a try isn’t it? There are some good people out there!

Cheers!

😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exmoor riders – Withypool, Hawkridge. Favour?’ is closed to new replies.