Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Nevegals 2.35 stick E versions….
  • snowpaul
    Free Member

Views?

trying some out this weekend…

paul

Northwind

I really like them but they are No Longer Cool so you might get some differing opinions 😉 Not fast, and not aggressive- round profile so they roll in rather than tip in, don’t have the edge grip of say a Minion but then they’re more progressive. stick-e for the front, dtc on the back usually.

If you’re doing claggy mud, they will clog badly… But there’s a trick, you can chop off every second transition knob and they clear far better then with no obvious loss of grip. Really like this mod.

snowpaul
    Free Member

cheers northwind

Northwind

That must have been the Definitive Nevegal Review there, no further comment from anyone 😆

tony24
    Free Member

Terrible tyre on the front naff all off camber grip went in the tyre box after 1 ride. Maxxis advantage are better current x king even has better grip with less knobbles…

Northwind

Spoke too soon 😆

legend
    Free Member

Maxxis advantage are better

Good lord 😯 I wasn’t aware that an Advantage was better than anything!

monkeychild
    Free Member

They can be a bit sketchy at times. Run them a bit lower if it’s a slippy surface.

Northwind

Advantage is ace… I’m trying a 2.4 just now. weird mix of heavy but fast, clears mud really well, but I’ve never felt like it has more grip than the nevegal under any circumstances tbh, except when the nevegal becomes a mud-blob. Despite being bigger.

takisawa2

DTC Nevegal on the back, Stickee Blue Groove on the front. Stickee Nev on the back is very draggy. Nev is pants on the front.. 2.35 is a genuine 2.35. I like them, be good if they did a Stickee BG for a 29er. Nice tyres, but out of favour now.

tony24
    Free Member

was 2.25 advantage 60a compound with exo side walls seemed much better than the nevegal but then tyres are a very personal thing…

snowpaul
    Free Member

I rode down on exmoor – on wet claggy mud and roots = i liked them…

paul

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Nevegals 2.35 stick E versions….’ is closed to new replies.