Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Excuse me??? What did you just say?
  • connect2

The Horn Restaurant just south of Dundee does the best bacon rolls ever! Salty,crispy and piled on the bun until they can’t get any more on. Yum! 😀

jkomo

Take away chips egg bacon and beans, in a polystyrene tray from Cagneys cafe in Cowley.
    The best breakfast/lunch/tea possible.

WildHunter2009

The trick with pizza in israel is to order one tomato pizza with stuff and then one cheese one and then magically combine them into non kosher calzone awesomeness.

Or just find the nearest ‘Russian’ Supermarket and buy bacon.

Learn from spending several months cooking for drillers who didn’t care much for the ‘foreign muck’

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

The last time I was in the states, Denny’s were doing their ‘baconalia’ promotion. Bacon ice cream sundae anyone? I have to say, it was fookin’ marvellous!

Northwind

barnsleymitch – Member

‘baconalia’

That’s really good

Sanny
    Free Member

I forgot to mention the Pestle and Mortar deli in Blanefield north of Glasgow. They do the most amazing BLT sandwiches. No mayo but salad cream for old school awesomeness. It’s a favourite mid ride haunt for me.

binners

Its Full Fat Friday. I’ve just ordered an absolutely effing enormous (extra crispy) bacon, sausage and egg barm from the bakery down the road. You could feed a family of 4 on it for a week. I can devour it in seconds 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member
    andyl
    Free Member

What you want is all day breakfast pizza! We had the odd pizza competition in my student house were I would make the bases and then we would compete on toppings. The all time best was the breakfast one with bacon, salami, black pudding, mozzarella and cheddar (and possibly a bit more stuff).

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I owe a dept to bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, mushrooms, black puddin, toms and fried bread if it wasn’t for them i wouldn’t have had such a lucrative career as Jason Stathams body double.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

One of my favourites is “Cowboy Dinner” – Bacon and Baked Beans. Although my youngest says she doesn’t like bacon, we are awaiting the psychological analysis reports.

legolam
    Free Member

One hungover Saturday, my boyfriend and I had breakfast, brunch and brinner – a full cooked breakfast for every meal. It was a good day.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Excuse me??? What did you just say?’ is closed to new replies.