Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Excellent Hope service
  • thorpie
    Free Member

The charger connection with my Hope Vision Two battery was loose and wouldn’t charge without pressure on the connection. Posted to Hope last Thursday and back with me today (Monday) with new charger. Thanks Hope. That is all.

Trevor.

shindiggy
    Free Member

I’ve always had fanastic service from Hope, this is why I always buy their stuff,

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I thought that too but every so often something goes wrong.
    Sent my M4’s back to be serviced, 8 working days before an alps trip, leaving on a Tuesday evening. Thought *this is a bit risky but the guy on the phone said 2-3 days and everyone bangs on about how good Hope are so I’ll go for it*
    Thursday I ring up to check they’re done as I’ve not been rung for payment etc “ah yes they’re here in front of me all done, has no-one rung? I’ll put you through to the payment people” get disconnected, ring back up and finally manage to give my money to someone, ask when I’ll receive them – “monday at the very latest”
    Tuesday morning ring up to ask where they are “Ah yes here they are, they’re on my desk in front of me, but don’t worry I’ll send them out right now so you’ll have them by the weekend”
    “yes but I leave on an alps trip in 5 hours”

They sent the brakes out to the chalet I was staying at but I had to borrow brakes off the LBS (very helpful Fetish Bike Company) for the first two days.
    Not exactly happy about the experience.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Well at least they sent the brakes to the alps to you, but that does not forgive the initial error.

With any company, mistakes will happen. Its how they deal with the mistakes that matters.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Everything still works – thats great 🙂

Had brake tunes at the Mega 2 years running for free on old brakes

enfht
    Free Member

An all too common problem affecting hope lights.

Oh what wonderful people they are for fixing the fault after you bought their product..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Excellent Hope service’ is closed to new replies.