Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Examples of film/tv script entering the common lexicon?
  • unovolo
    Free Member

Schwing.

anono

Where’s the foetus gonna gestate – you gonna keep it in a box?

whatgoesup

BAD example – One One using “Twelfty” for every height marking on their seat posts

Very amusing at first but really bloody annoying when actually trying to reset / reinstall / adjust / use the bloody thing !

timidwheeler

Am I bovvered?

Yeah, but no but yeah.

nonk
    Free Member

What you talking about ?
    Shopping (said in a very Scottish accent)

jekkyl

Computer says No

jekkyl

Triggers Broom!

scaredypants

theotherjonv – Member
    … obviously chosen to extend their learning experience to the best films, but mainly to cause maximum annoyance.

I used to (OK, still do) say “A haaaaandbaaag ?” in a full pantomime Edith Evans impersonation

never* caught on – even just in the family 😥

*(yet)

nuke

“Winter is coming”

DezB
    Free Member

I used to (OK, still do) say “A haaaaandbaaag ?” in a full pantomime Edith Evans impersonation
    never* caught on – even just in the family

We used to say that one too!

There was also this Welsh comedy thing back in the 70s (Ryan & Ronnie?), few catchphrases off that stuck with our family – ‘Don’t call will on yer father!’ being one 😆

deadkenny
    Free Member

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Usually applied to anything dreamed up by sales that (insert current company) decides is a great idea and insists must be developed, ideally by yesterday, and it must work using the bizarre logic they’ve used to mentally design it. Oh, and they’ve already sold it.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Examples of film/tv script entering the common lexicon?’ is closed to new replies.