Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)
  • ex just turned up with parents, ffs
  • 3dvgirl
    Free Member

i left my long term girl friend a week ago her parents have just turned up unannounced and come in to my flat to take her stuff, im might pissed of, should i let them do it or throw em out? and remove the stuff with my ex and my self only?

3dvgirl
    Free Member

i.e they let them selves in with her key

kimbers

quickly print out any naughty pictures of your ex and leave em scattered about……

dirtyrider
    Free Member

let them do it, however take the key off them when they leave unless its joint mortgage/tenancy

john_drummer
    Free Member

how can they be sure what’s hers & what’s yours? Keep a very close eye on them if you do decide to let them in

scotroutes

Why would you stop them taking her stuff?

But aye – get the key off them on the way out if it is your flat/house.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Ask them if they want to take her collection of sex toys.

wwaswas

Let them take stuff you accept isn’t yours.

Any disputed stuff stays pending resolution.

vickypea
    Free Member

If you left her, then she’s probably too upset to pick her own stuff up. She’s going to have to have it back at some point do might as well get it over with.

project
    Free Member

Had to replace a door on a house when the psycho parents came round and repossed all thir daughters stuff,the neighbours called the police when the inlaws turned up with a tractor, seems as if everything was ok, as she had a joint tenancy and the front door key, so the police left, poor lad came home that night and the house was empty.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes let them as it indicates a clean break but make sure they only take her stuff

I would have issues with them using her key if you did not know as I assume this is trespass or entering or some such

3dvgirl
    Free Member

i have compromised im not going to kick of im just talking loudly how im not going to kick of so not to upset my ex, but to let em know what i think of them. If she rang and arraigned i could have got boxes for her stuff and we could have taken our time.

will
    Free Member

Whilst it’s not ideal just let them take her stuff.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

no she is crying and i feel shit 🙁

billytinkle
    Free Member

Very rude not to knock first and just use the key.

hora
    Free Member

Let her get her stuff. Why not?

Make sure ALL/Everything is gone and with her parents as witness there is nothing left to collect.

See this as the bookmark and fullstop point.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

its the turning up letting them selves in bit im pissed about!

djglover
    Free Member

Call the cops if they used a key.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Get out over and done with, but keep a close eye on, probably should only have one of them in the place with you. Don’t let them go rummaging around either, be clear and get her belongings out for them to box up etc or they’ll take all kinds

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You should have expected that as they used to live there.

footflaps

Call the cops if they used a key.

And say what? “I gave her a key and she used it”?

Giving someone a key is giving them permission to use it…..

billytinkle
    Free Member

So if the parents are going through the house getting her stuff together, what’s the ex doing? Title reads like she’s there too?

3dvgirl
    Free Member

So if the parents are going through the house getting her stuff together, what’s the ex doing? Title reads like she’s there too?

yea she is hear.

djglover
    Free Member

I read that she wasn’t there.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Can’t see a problem with letting themselves in then to be honest.

meehaja
    Free Member

I appreciate this is a bit of a hard time etc, but I’m now reading this as “my ex girlfriend has shown up at our shared house to collect her stuff, has bought her parents to help/ support.”

ninfan
    Free Member

Shouldn’t they be collecting it all from the lawn, bushes, underneath the windows etc?

uwe-r
    Free Member

Maybe they though you would not be there? That might have been easier for you all to deal with.

mrchrispy

As people have already said, consider this a new page.

Oh and make sure the last thing you do as they are leaving hands full carrying a box full of stuff is place that massive 12″ rubber c0ck she has on top of the box saying “oh don’t forget BIG DAVE”

Drac

Play this loud.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ePSJ44Fiw[/video]

Kryton57

billytinkle – Member
    Can’t see a problem with letting themselves in then to be honest.

They don’t live there, and its not their place. I presume she’s over 18 and legally able to manage herself so they have no right. The OP is entitled to his privacy.

Our Inlaws have keys to our place, and we theirs, but we always knock and don’t let ourselves in out of courtesy.

zokes
    Free Member

The OP is entitled to his her privacy.

😉

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Be nice, make them a cup of tea, say bye when they go.

edlong
    Free Member

How have people misread a thread title of “ex just turned up with parents, ffs”

Markie
    Free Member

Seems eminently reasonable that she brings some support with her when picking her stuff up.

emsz
    Free Member

You got 2 options

1. Stand there and watch them: weird and creepy, massively upsetting for everyone

2. The pub.

Drac

How have people misread a thread title of “ex just turned up with parents, ffs”

Welcome to the internet World.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

well shes gone, her stuff has gone. I feel kind of relived. 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Pub is still open 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

You got 2 options

1. Stand there and watch them: weird and creepy, massively upsetting for everyone

2. The pub.

Option 1. Every. Single. Time.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘ex just turned up with parents, ffs’ is closed to new replies.