Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ex – demo bikes
  • Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

After having yet ANOTHER two bikes lifted from my garage, and M&S very happily paying out, I’m in the market to consider another bike.

I’ve previously bought my Trek EX9.8 from the Trek Demo site, and was very happy, but the range has got a bit pricier this time, so wanted to ensure I looked around a bit.

Can anyone list any other sites/manufacturers whom do ex-demo bikes at a reasonable cost?

If it has to be new, have to say Canyon are looking utterly bonkers value at the moment.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

ATB Sales for Whyte/Marin ex demo bikes. i have had a Whyte19 from them in the past and they were excellent.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Santa Cruz do, alpine bikes at glentress had some too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    otsdr
    Free Member
    monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Also try the Commencal website, they have some bargains around at the minute
    http://www.commencal-store.co.uk/PBSCCatalog.asp?ActionID=67174912&PBCATID=2167102

cokie

If buying new I’d also consider Commencal, YT & Bird,

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Really wish you hadn’t broought this up. I may be around £2500 out of pocket very soon.

rhayter

Fancy and ex-demo Yeti or Mondraker? http://www.silverfish-uk.com/Category/14029/Clearance

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Thank god for that, Canyons are large sized, I need a small or I was really tempted then.

Kryton57

Really wish you hadn’t broought this up. I may be around £2500 out of pocket very soon.

My dream MTB is sitting in that Silverfish list at a vastly reduced price, FFS…

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Yeti 303 WC?

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

The Arc c?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Bike Park Wales are clearing their Trek fleet out

Kryton57

no the Turner

chestrockwell

Orange have a section on their website. The bikes are usually very tidy with lots of new bits, if not unused altogether.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Oooooo the Turner, you leave off that miester! That is mine once I have figured out how to ply Richie with cookies and coffee with something magical mixed in the coffee but don’t tell him, it’s our little secret.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ex – demo bikes’ is closed to new replies.