• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by km79.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Evoc Stage 12L – Good or bad ?
  • jeremyd42
    Free Member

Hi guys,
    I spotted an offer on the Evoc Stage 12L but no sure if it’s a great backpack for a day ride (compared to the Enduro 16L) ?
    Currently €49 at Alltricks (more less 40 quid?) and free shipping with the code EVOCSTAGE
    Seems to be very cheap compared to the usual price @CRC

https://www.alltricks.com/F-41498-bagagerie/P-152952-evoc_stage_12l_backpack___blue

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

That is a very good deal. Also includes the bladder it would seem – other places don’t include that…

steel4real
    Free Member

Awesome deal – I recently got the Stage 18 and paid £100, bladder not included but it’s an excellent pack.

Same as the Stage 12 in every way except the main compartment is where the 6 litre difference is.

Really stable on my back compared to my old Dakine Nomad (also 18L capacity)

darrenspink
    Free Member

I would just double check it does include the bladder as thats a very cheap price.

I have the stage 6l and love it. Feels great, the right amount of pockets, helmet strap, nice ventilation.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Even without the bladder I still think it’s a good deal.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I’ve got a 12L version and it’s probably the best pack I’ve owned. Well made, the compartments are well thought-out, it’s very comfortable and (so far) hard wearing. I prefer Camelbak bladders though, especially the bite valve.

jeremyd42
    Free Member

Thanks guys for your replies!
    I’ve sent them an email yesterday and the bladder is indeed included.
    I think I will place an order today 😀

km79
    Free Member

I need a new pack, ordered one of these, at that price I figure I could sell it on if not suitable and not lose money.

jam-bo

Guessing baby blue isn’t a popular colour. The black one is €99

cardo

Was looking for a new pack to replace my tired nomad.. cheers OP

tom.nash

Love it, perfect size for a day out but not quite big enough for heading deep into the hills.

phil56

Thanks Jeremy – that’s a great deal, just ordered one

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Not sold on the colour, but for £42 it’s worth a gamble.

Especially as it comes with a bladder and rain cover. Looks like it carries a full face too which is a bonus.

Thanks Jeremy.

nobbyq
    Free Member

i got a evoc team colour 16l enduro pack for sale , new and with small bladder never used either 80ono if any ones looking thanks

mechanicaldope

Ordered. Thanks.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Mines just arrived complete with bladder and rain cover.

Glad to say it’s more stone grey/blue than baby blue. Really chuffed, cheers op.

mechanicaldope

Mines arrived. As above, not baby blue thankfully. Looks like it will be excellent. Thanks for the PSA.

jeremyd42
    Free Member

Mines arrived as well. Yeah the color is actually Stone/Grey/Blue, better than the color advertised on the website 🙂

km79
    Free Member

Still waiting for mine, hope it’s not lost somewhere.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Evoc Stage 12L – Good or bad ?’ is closed to new replies.