Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • evoc CC 10 any good?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

linky

anyone have one? how highly you recommend it?…… thinking of getting one.. I have a raptor 10 but in red which doesn’t go well with the rest of my kit now 🙁 doesn’t sit snug in my back as well , maybe because i’m small (5’6)

tillyfishes
    Free Member

My Evoc 6L CC is splendid, Won it on Singletrack too. I would expect the 10L to be worth the money. In terms of fit mine is really easy to adjust with a really large range on all straps.

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

I have one (owned it since July 2014) – very happy with it – its comfortable, gets used most weekends, the storage area is well thought out & access to your gear in it is good. I use a 3 litre bladder in mine rather than the supplied one as I prefer to carry a bit more liquid. I’m 5’9″ if that helps.

I have previously owned a Hydrapak Outland (was never really big enough – you could carry water or tools, but not really both), Deuter Speedlite (decent pack – straps could have been a bit more comfortable) & a deuter speedbike (great pack, but a bit big for general trail riding) – The Evoc has been a good buy & I’d buy the same one again if I had the choice.

johnnyc

Bike Discount have them at £56 at the moment if you do get one. link

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

I have one & it’s great.

Had Camelbak & Dakine packs previous, but this is my favourite.

The storage & styling won it for me.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I have a 16l jobbie that’s lasted really well. It’s comfy and has good storage. I’ve bought the rain cover for mine for use when the weathers crap in an attempt to look after it (my last Camelbak rotted).

When this one dies, I’ll buy another that’s for sure.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

They feel quite long and thin on my back, slightly different to the Camelbaks they replaced so may be worth trying, especially if looking at one with a back protector that come in different sizes. I’ve owned both 10L and 16L versions, both incredibly comfy and well built. Had a fair few spliis and barely a mark to show for it. Recommended.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘evoc CC 10 any good?’ is closed to new replies.