Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Evoc bike bags
  • Zoolander
    Free Member

Hi all
    Pretty much decided on an evoc bag to take bikes with me on a few European trips this year but am struggling on info in which model to go for. Have seen plenty of comparisons with other bags but having decided on an evoc am really wondering whether it’s worth stumping up the extra for the Pro version over the standard – only difference I can see is an extra wheel (that may or may not fall off).
    Anyone any experiences that they can share please?

Ta

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Got the standard, 2 years in now and all fine. It’s a solid bag. Weight is 9kg on the standard which you need to remember when deciding how much to pack.

tomd
    Free Member

Had the normal one for a few years, it’s been solid. I think it’s done around 10 return flights now and all the handles, wheels and zippers are still good. Maybe if you were giving it regular use the pro would be worth it but the standard seems solid for normal use.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

standard version here for last 5 years awesome bag

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member
    Zoolander
    Free Member

Cheers
    Looks like I’ll go with the standard version. Can’t see that the pro is worth the extra

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve got one for sale. Only used twice.

Rik
    Free Member

How much chunkymtb ?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Looking for £160 (collected) SW London

andyrm
    Free Member

Standard one here – 3 years of an average of 8 trips a year (not all me sadly!!) and its still good as new. Barely even a cosmetic mark.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Evans cycles are pretty cheap for them at the minute. Cheaper than CRC!

Ioneonic

I’ve got a standard one with a tear in the side which I’ve taped. £100 collected near Bath

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Evoc bike bags’ is closed to new replies.