Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Evoc backpacks
  • wobbliscott
    Free Member

Looking at one of these off the usual sites. I seem to remember from someone off here that they don’t come with the bladders, which are an extra £30 or so quid making something already a bit pricy, into something that is very pricy. Is this true? Also for those already with an Evoc pack, how do Camelback bladders work with them?

Thanks.

mactheknife

They don’t come with bladders, i have one of the FR Trail 20l jobbies. It has an internal pocket that you just slip one into, snarf snarf 🙂

I actually never use mine as i have an Osprey pack that suits me a lot more.

Great pack IMO.

benpinnick

Most packs work ok with other manufacturers bladders I find. Mines and Osprey Zealot with added D3O backpad and a camelbak bladder. Works perfectly!

fudge9202
    Free Member

Have a Camelbak one in my Evoc Trail. By the way it’s a great pack, loads of cool features and well worth the money.

forge197
    Free Member

I have an EVOC back pack with a Camelbak Bladder

twistedpencil

Two evoc packs here, use camelbak bladder works a treat, I like them alot.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

The Decathlon one that’s a tenner works too.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I used a Canelbak bladder till it died. Been using a Source one since.

Can’t fault my Evoc pack. Pricey but it’s lasted really well and seems to be well made (lasted better than my old Camelbak).

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

got a 10l and a 16l evoc, one evoc bladder and one karrimor one that was £8 in sports direct!

i like the style of evocs, the simplicity. the Ospreys and Camelbaks are all too muhammad im ard bruce lee, with the funny shapes and fancy bells straps & whistles.

shortcut

Mine came with a bladder.

darrenspink
    Free Member

The 3L cc comes with a bladder but my fr enduro didn’t.

chiefgrooveguru

Still using my ancient Camelbak bladder with mine.

Legoman
    Free Member

Mine came with a bladder too.
    Great little pack

inverjoe
    Free Member

Used my old 3ltr camelbak bladder with a new osprey magnetic bite valve from ebay.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Evoc backpacks’ is closed to new replies.