Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Every Sunday night….
  • stevemtb
    Free Member

My 5 10s stink the living room out drying on the radiator. Doesn’t seem to matter if they’ve just been washed 🙁

Luckily my flat mate is out tonight as I’m getting moaned at a lot just now, ‘those shoes are stinking again’, ‘ that bag’s stinking again’, ‘those knee pads…..’ and so on!!!

At least it’s a sign I’ve got out on the bike I suppose! Bring on the summer so the windows are open!

allthegear
    Free Member

getting them warm just lets the bacteria multiply – don’t put them on the radiator…

Rachel

TheFlyingOx

Bicarbonate of soda is your (and your flatmate’s) friend. A liberal dusting inside your shoes before they go on the radiator and they’ll not smell again.

stevemtb
    Free Member

How would you ever get 5 10s dry if not on a radiator? They’re lucky to dry off in a week if they’re not on it!!!

I’ll try the bicarbonate of soda when I get the chance to get some.

Cheers

allthepies
    Free Member

speckledbob
    Free Member

Stuff with newspaper?

bassspine
    Free Member

you wash shoes?!?!?!
    Bizarre

stevemtb
    Free Member

That’s probably the second time they’ve been washed and that was cos they smelled far too bad! Can’t even remember when I bought them so it’s not a common thing!

Think they got a two day soaking without being dried which has turned them!

Febreeze just seems to have angered them…..

New odour spray will be getting bought tomorrow, or new shoes 😉

Northwind

I think it’s the Kiwi shoe spray I use, it’s supposed to last a week which means if I spray it into the MP90s about once an hour the house remains habitable. (turns out leaving your soaking wet shoes in a carrier bag for a week, then finding them in your kit bag, having to wear them anyway, then putting them back in a carrier bag for another week is quite bad for them)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Every Sunday night….’ is closed to new replies.