Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Everest Windows & Bi-Fold Doors
  • PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Have been getting quotes for new double glazing and 3m aluminium bi-fold doors and the quote from Everest is competitive. We’ve visited a few showrooms (of other companies) and the quality of bi-fold doors vary massively, Everest don’t have a showroom so i’d have to take the salesman’s word that theirs are “the best”…..

Online reviews on Trust Pilot don’t lead me to believe that Everest are the “market leader” another salesman quote…

Anyone had Everest bi-fold doors and can give me their opinion of them?

Thanks

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Express Bifolding doors.
    Ours are the SHIZZLE.

After receiving a quote from Everest a few years ago for windows, that started at £20 000 and ended up nearer £8000 we told the guy “No”. He did all the usual things, like calling his manager to get more discount etc, but we weren’t fooled. We simply told the salesman that by going through that process he’d devalued his product and we wouldn’t touch them with a proverbial stick.

Express bifold are awesome. We have 3 x 1.2m bifolds, a 3m x 5m roof lantern plus two the window and 2 fitters were in and out in a day. They were clean and tidy and the after sales service has been exemplary.
    Our bifolds and one window in the kitchen have solar powered internal blinds. £250 a panel, but worth every penny.

I don’t work for them or have anything to do with them – I’m just REALLY happy with what we got for the money.

Sundayjumper

No experience with Everest (or Express), but we had some UPVC bifolds fitted and they’re crap. They expand & contract so much with changes in temperature that most of the time you can’t open or close them. If it’s warm they expand and jam and won’t open, if it’s cold they contract and the latch doesn’t reach the jamb to engage & lock.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Thanks sparky, saw you recommend Expess on another stw thread so book marked their site. The issue I have is that my back wall needs modified in order to remove the 2m sliding doors to then fit 3m bi folds. There’s a bit more to it than that too but I’ll save you the details.

So, anyone had any proper building work carried out by Everest or can comment on the quality of their bi-folds?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Google warmcore bifold. Synseal product. Very good. Not sure who’s system everest use.

jon1973
    Free Member

Just don’t go for upvc bifold doors.

dantsw13

I’m looking at 3m bifolds at the moment too. Currently thinking Aluminium from vu-fold

andy3809
    Free Member

Sunflex are great quality. Aluminium though and not cheap.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Everest Windows & Bi-Fold Doors’ is closed to new replies.