Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 139 total)
  • Ever tempted to, umm, "play away from home"?
  • TerryWrist
    Free Member

Not married but together with me missus for 20yrs plus. And very happy.

But….. tonight on a works night out, sat with someone from another office. Who was very friendly. And asked if I’d rather share her hotel room than get the train home.

I waivered, but politely declined.

Which was, obviously, the right thing to do. Wasn’t it?

chambord
    Free Member

Yes (In answer to the post not the title)

docstar
    Free Member

There’s enough bother with just the one, two on the go would be a complete nightmare!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Temptation is fairly normal, declining was definitely right.

TerryWrist
    Free Member

Well, I know it was the right choice really.

I think it was the novelty and shock of another woman expressing an interest to be honest.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That makes sense to me….

batfink
    Free Member

I think what we all need to know is: was she hot?

Joking aside, you did the right thing, the grass is always greener etc etc.

cheez0
    Free Member

this thred needz pitchurs

ourmaninthenorth

A serial philanderer once told me the secret to an affair was to make sure you had less to lose than the other participant.

I told him he was a sociopath.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

just saying like

TerryWrist
    Free Member

Yeah, photos aren’t happening.

Despite a spot of google stalking on the way home.

Anyway, Scottish lasses are loons IME, but stil, what if’s and that.

I am a middle aged bloke BTW, not a teenager as you might have thought from these posts. So appreciate the consequences of my actions.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Personally I’d go home, wake Mrs mW shouting “see me. I’ve still got it and I don’t even have to try” whilst doing a little sexy dance. That would be enough excitement for me.

chewkw
    Free Member

If you are very happy in your current relationship then you have done the right thing.

😀

nicko74

Personally I’d go home, wake Mrs mW shouting “see me. I’ve still got it and I don’t even have to try” whilst doing a little sexy dance.

That’s the worst part – when you go home and tell the OH that you a lady was interested in you and you declined, you expect a bit of approval “you’ve still got it, and good job”.

Instead she gets all pissy, about how you shouldn’t be attracting the attention…

totalshell

definately the right choice.. in a previous relationship i could never say no and the deceit is a heavy burden to maintain, so much so that i finished with the mrs and the ‘extras’ just for peace and quiet. resloved that next time around i wouldnt even smile at anyone.. best move i ve ever made

hora
    Free Member

You could have run into battle skyclad yet instead you went home in your mothers wee slip.

qwerty
    Free Member

Clearly, the issue with you is that your selfish. What you should have done is surprised your partner of 20yrs with a threesome.

bearnecessities

You could have thrown the sqirrel up the tree yet instead you rode the shame ferret to freedom.

p7rich
    Free Member

You could have thrown the sqirrel up the tree yet instead you rode the shame ferret to freedom.

😆 😆 😆
    😆 😆 😆
    😆 😆 😆

hora
    Free Member

OP do you want to die a good man or do you want to die having lived a good life?

Its not sexual relations if she felates you. So you could have gone home and looked your wife in the eye and said ‘I did not have sexual relations with that wowan’.

bearnecessities

I did not have sexual relations with that wowan

Wowan is a small rural township in the Shire of Banana in Central Queensland

Personally I’d brag about such an achievement.

johndoh
    Free Member

You answered it yourself in your OP

And very happy

wrecker
    Free Member

So you could have gone home and looked your wife in the eye and said ‘I did not have sexual relations with that wowan’.

“what woman?”
    “the one who fellated me”…….

mooman
    Free Member

It would have been rude not to.
    You obviously regretting the opportunity now though..

martinhutch

Shire of Banana

Is that populated by exceptionally randy hobbits?

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve just seen someone go through the same battle – this week I had a visitor from Zimbabwe (happily married with kids) who has been in touch with an old school friend. She is married to the playboy son of a minister who has gone back to whore it up in Harare and dumped her here in Manchester where she is bored and lonely. She has made it clear to my visitor that anything is possible and when she discovered he was in town, tried to persuade him to leave the hotel I had arranged and go and stay at her place. In the end we arranged to meet her at Piccadilly station for a coffee before he took a train; she spotted us driving in to the car park and was all over him the second he stepped out of the car. She was a rather, er, cuddly girl with lovely coffee skin and if I wasn’t married I admit that I’d be tempted to offer her some “company”….. Anyway he resisted but rang me later from the train in a state of near shock at how forward she had been, mixed with relief that he had managed to stay out of her grasp.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I’ve just seen someone go through the same battle – this week I had a visitor from Zimbabwe (happily married with kids) who has been in touch with an old school friend. She is married to the playboy son of a minister who has gone back to whore it up in Harare and dumped her here in Manchester where she is bored and lonely. She has made it clear to my visitor that anything is possible and when she discovered he was in town, tried to persuade him to leave the hotel I had arranged and go and stay at her place. In the end we arranged to meet her at Piccadilly station for a coffee before he took a train; she spotted us driving in to the car park and was all over him the second he stepped out of the car. She was a rather, er, cuddly girl with lovely coffee skin and if I wasn’t married I admit that I’d be tempted to offer her some “company”….. Anyway he resisted but rang me later from the train in a state of near shock at how forward she had been, mixed with relief that he had managed to stay out of her grasp.

What about ‘the monies’? Do you want my bank details or what?

hatter

‘Thinking about it’ is merely proof that you still have a pulse.

Actually doing the deed however is at best bad idea and if you have kids together then you really do need to take a long hard look at your priorities and yourself as a person.

+ What docstar said, 1’s quite enough hassle thank you.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Never tempted.
    Haven’t the time.
    Who’d have me?

I pity my wife sometimes, poor girl.

gribble
    Free Member

What mupperwrangler said, but with one slight addition:

do the victory dance naked, explain you still got it and then indicate to your good lady what a sex machine you are, (and how you are ready to get jiggy with it right there).

I regularly try such subtle antics with Mrs G, which 99 times out of 100 does not work, but one occasion out of 100 leads to the no pants dance.

edward2000
    Free Member

OP do you want to die a good man or do you want to die having lived a good life?

Hora considering there are other people and emotions involved, in this instance this is such narrow minded advice.

OP how would you feel if she did the same to you? If someone else fished in her salmon canyon?

It takes a big man to point a gun, but a bigger man to put the gun down.

Don’t do it.

hora
    Free Member

Hora considering there are other people and emotions involved, in this instance this is such narrow minded advice.

Its not advice. Its a comment on a forum on the internet.

brassneck

If someone else fished in her salmon canyon?

Euphemism of the Week goes to Edward2000

ton

25yrs married, never strayed from the path. love my wife to bits.

also, just think what kind of filthy person you are gonna be cheating with….. 😉

brassneck

What happens on tour, stays on tour.

Chlamydia?

brooess
    Free Member

I’ve seen the aftermath of infidelity and it ain’t pretty

konabunny
    Free Member

Crewe is an unusual name for a woman.

TBH if I was going to cheat, I think I’d try to look further afield than Barbara from accounts in Swindon. If it all went to shit (and it often does) you don’t want them to be someone who knows where you work and who you might have to deal with.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

why risk 20 years of a relationships for 20 minutes of a **** ,regard it as one for the **** tank.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve seen the aftermath of infidelity and it ain’t pretty

Ok serious hat on. Ever been in the middle of an affair?

The maelstrom, the anguish, the self-torture, your life being on hold, your short-temper as you are angry at yourself and the situation in general. The countless secret conversations, the mind-bending talk of ‘should we take it further’, getting into deep and again the mind-****.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

ton – I can’t believe you’ve forgotten about that night behind Rooftop Gardens. Now I just feel used!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Ever tempted to, umm, "play away from home"?’ is closed to new replies.