Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Ever had one of these?
  • emsz
    Free Member

God FML

Drank too much on Saturday, there’s a mobile written on my arm, I have no idea who’s it is I ” may” have made a bit of a tit of myself in front of my ex, and I appear to have a stalker/ groupie.

Can I swap lives with someone please?

alexpalacefan

Keep your head down for a bit, and apologise as necessary to those who seem a little “off” with you.

These things soon pass,

APF

maccruiskeen

Swap arms perhaps. Or phones. Depends which has the least amount of contract to run.

jambalaya
    Free Member

If you cannot remember it didn’t happen !

emsz
    Free Member

LOL alex I seem to apologising to quite a few people ATM, on Sunday I was like ” do I need to say sorry?” to all my friends

I think I may have to go back to bed, oh god the radio is playing the final countdown now!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

The yeti wasn’t involved was he?

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Look on the bright side – at least nobody’s going to rock up to your door in 9 months time asking why you never phoned …

emsz
    Free Member

Barnsly he might have for all I can remember lol. There aren’t any strange White fur remains anywhere, so I’m hoping not!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He is shedding his pelt at the moment, so I’m fairly sure there would have been some residue (what a thought) if he had been involved.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Blame it on your twin brother, the one who likes a drink.

yunki
    Free Member

get back down to the scene of the crime with a stiff drink in your hand and a grin..

roll your eyes a lot and proclaim ‘What AM I like..!’ to anyone that looks at you funny before getting drunk as a rat, peeing your knickers and getting off with the barmaid in the toilets..

works every time for me

emsz
    Free Member

Yunki sounds like a plan. Apart from pissing my knickers thanks though LOL

scaled
    Free Member

Did you make it home with all your clothes?

If so i’m not sure i see the problem 😀

emsz
    Free Member

Not sure, can’t remember getting home, was in bed though ( by myself thank god) noticed mobile, haven’t called it yet, but it’s no one I know

molgrips
    Free Member

Sure, you can do housework and DIY all weekend, and I’ll go out on the lash.

yossarian
    Free Member

(a) its never as bad as you think it is.

(b) ok, sometimes it is.

call the number and pretend to be someone else

do a group text to everyone who was out and see how frostie the responses are. If they are really bad or no-one responds then refer to (b)

scaredypants

get the number up here

we’ll let you know who it is

geetee1972
    Free Member

I reckon you should post the phone number on here and we can all take turns calling it up pretending to be you.

IHN

I reckon you should post the phone number on here and we can all take turns calling it up pretending to be you

Don’t do that. I’m busy enough as it is without having to answer the phone all effing day.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Don’t pretend you wouldn’t love Massey – getting all those dirty calls from STD, I mean STWers.

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeti’s been banned for 10 years so i’m guessing it was your joint ‘freedom’ party on the weekend?

emsz
    Free Member

Yetis been banned?

What did he do?

Oh rang mobile, it was a dead number, more drunk them me!! LOL

atlaz
    Free Member

Or they ditched the phone when they had a sober flashback 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Move house..

You need to move house.

philconsequence
    Free Member

banned for stuff he said on twitter…. dont know much more than that, all happened on friday i think whilst i was out the office so i missed everything.

i think they just discovered his multiple accounts (TSY, GW, iDave and IHN) 😈

yunki
    Free Member

more drunk cunning than me!! LOL

IHN

i think they just discovered his multiple accounts (TSY, GW, iDave and IHN)

Nah, you’re getting me wrong, I’m the alternative personalities accounts of TandemJeremy, Hora and Kaesae.

emsz
    Free Member

Altaz probably LOL

Yeti got banned here for saying stuff on twitter??!? Wow, better clean up my FB page then 😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

WOAH THERE LITTLE MISSY! add me as a ‘friend’ then after i’ve had a browse.. that’s the time to clear it up 8)

Joe

Emsz out of interest…how old are you? And I don’t mean that in a derogatory sense. Just curious.

philconsequence
    Free Member

43, cheers for asking joe, but i’m already taken x

emsz
    Free Member

Philly you wish 🙂

Mind you, it’s dead boring, pics iof mates, normal **** jokes and OMG comments! Nothing exciting at all most messages are from my mum I reckon!

Joe, 21 why?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Has yeti really gone?

allthegear
    Free Member

aww I hope not – he was quite funny (in a weird way)

Rachel

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Definitely gone for ten years. As well as don Simon who’s also going to be spending quite a few years in the cooler. One suspects there may be others after the Great Banning Weekend of 2012 but we can’t really talk about it. 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Yeah me too, he was pretty funny. 🙁

khani
    Free Member

For three good reasons stop getting so pissed you have no memory of events the day after,
    1..for obvious reasons as above, weirdos, stalkers ect..
    2..you’ll save a fortune
    3..it’ll **** you up later in life
    Yes…I’m old…..

sobriety
    Free Member

Ever had one of these?

At Uni, with alarming regularity, fortunately I was a hilarious (for everybody else, according to them) drunk, to the point where they’d deliberately try to buy me enough red wine to make me go crazy. (it only worked once)

You can have mine, I miss uni.

Joe

Nothing. Just you are one of the “big hitters” but not a middle aged man.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Oohhh ek…we’re all doomed…
    Doomed I say…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Ever had one of these?’ is closed to new replies.