Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ever bought cookies for LBS to say thanks but keep eating them before delivery?
  • zaskar
    Free Member

Been trying to get round to LBS for ages to say thanks but as the days go by cookie reserves decrease and keep reaching out for the cookies…

Trying one last time for next Saturday but chocky luxary cookies are in the cupboard…I am not going to eat them…

Am I alone in this greedy field?

langy
    Free Member

Not alone.

I have decided it will be good coffee instead in future; a few large coffees would either be cold or I would be going at 1000mph and peeing every 5 mins.

Makes it slightly easier to actual do the ‘delivery’ thing and not consume it all before you get there.

pomona
    Free Member

I pay them money for work they do. Why would I want to take them food? They can buy their own with the money I pay them

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

because if you buy them food they charge you less ( i work in LBS)

sc-xc

I took a box of chocolates in a couple of Christmases ago…they are always very helpful so why not?

zaskar
    Free Member

I always pay them and being a member of a club I can 10% off goods or they throw in some free fitting.

I bring goodies to show my appreciation as gesture of thank you to their kindness.

(if I was a rich Arab I’d buy them a Ferrari and 20 cammels, I’m not btw! so I buy a top brand chocky biscuits instead).

Mmm chocky biscuits…raining no so I can’t pop into shop…peckish too…

Resist resist! 😈

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ever bought cookies for LBS to say thanks but keep eating them before delivery?’ is closed to new replies.