• This topic has 43 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by grum.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • ever been bored by your bike? please help
  • ultimateweevil
    Free Member

I can sympathise with you on this totally as I was like this most of last summer, but a big off and an arm broken in two places and 4/5 months off the bike worked wonders for me! Maybe not the broken arm but definitely the time off the bike as it’s made me appreciate the time I do get on them but I’ve also made a point of trying to go away from home and ride different trails at least once a month to stop things getting boring oh and I’m trying to avoid trail centres as I tend to find them a bit meh and I think this was a big factor in my boredom.

What I also did was sell my HT and FS I had at the time and replaced it with a new FS that I ride everything on and built it up myself, feels so much more satisfying to go and ride it knowing I built it up on my own

rOcKeTdOg

Breaking a limb might be a tad too extreme!

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Well yes breaking a limb is at the extreme end of the spectrum 😆

grum
    Free Member

As others have said surely it’s more about where you ride? I’ve had the same single MTB for about 4 years now and it’s never boring. But then my regular XC rides used to be in the Lakes and are now in Calderdale. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘ever been bored by your bike? please help’ is closed to new replies.